WEBSCTE Diploma In Pharmacy Part I II III – 2nd Sem Result 2016
This is to inform to all the applicants who were taken admission in the Diploma in Pharmacy conducted by the West Bengal State Council for Technical Education (WBSCTE) in the month of May/ June 2016, so the applicants are now wanted to know his marks and performance in the exam, so aspirants are looking for the Part I II III Exam Results of the Diploma in Pharmacy, so the Exam Result 2016 will be released by the West Bengal State Council for Technical Education (WBSCTE) on the official page @ www.webscte.org Candidate wait for some time to find his respective result, so they get ready their Admit Card for required details.
WBSCTE Diploma In Pharmacy Part 1 Second Sem Exam Result Notification 2016-
- Name of the Organization– West Bengal State Council for Technical Education (WEBSCTE)
- Course name- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Location– West Bengal
- Exam Month– May/ June
- Status- Over
- Article Category– Exam Result
- Status- Available soon
- Website- www.webscte.org
Key Information on the WBSCTE Diploma In Pharmacy Part Two 2nd Sem Exam Mark Sheet 2016-
Every year West Bengal State Council for Technical Education (WBSCTE) releases the advertisement on the official page to provide the admission in the various Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate Course/ Post Graduate Certificate Course for the Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. Students will get admission for the respective courses as per decided by the board like Entrance Exam, Direct Admission etc. steps. So eligible applicants for more information visit the official page of the board and also from this page applicants can get all the details like Notification, Result, Exam Time Table, Routine, Merit List etc.
Steps to get WBSCTE Diploma in Pharmacy Part Three 2nd Sem Exam Mark Sheet 2016-
- First of all, candidate visit the official page of the West Bengal State Council for Technical Education (WEBSCTE) @ www.webscte.org
- Click on the Result Link at the home page.
- Then search here Diploma in Pharmacy Exam Result 2016.
- Enter the Roll No. and Date of Birth details.
- Submit it and check the marks.
- Also, take a hard copy of this Result for future use.
Click here to get WBSCTE Diploma in Pharmacy Exam Score Card 2016-