VNSGU Surat B.Ed Application 2016-17 Admission Form
Here is a good news for the candidates who have interest to pursue their B.Ed course from one of the best affiliated colleges of Apex University, for which VNSGU (Veer Narmad South Gujarat University) have released a circular/notification for the online mode of applications for admissions for the academic year of 2016-17. The candidates can find the application forms at the official website of VNSGU.
Key Information On B.Ed Prospectus Application of VNSGU 2016
The candidates will be selected on the basis of B.Ed mock test for which they have to register through online. The candidates have to submit the completely filled application form on or before 11th April, 2016.
Details about the examination of B.Ed Admission Exam of VNSGU 2016
- Name of the University: VNSGU (Veer Narmad South Gujarat University).
- Name of Exam: B.Ed Admission-2016.
- Information of affiliated colleges: The candidates can go through official website
- Mode of application: Online mode.
- Fees for applying: Go for fee “structure section” provided in the portal.
- Selection Procedure for B.Ed Surat VNSGU: A mock test will be conducted and the short listed candidates will directly get eligible for Counselling and re-counselling where they get selected based on the availability and rules & regulations of colleges.
The candidates are advised to go through the prospectus before applying. The VNSGU will conduct a mock test and then it will display a shortlisted merit list which means that the candidate has performed satisfactorily in the test and he is eligible for the next level of admission i.e counselling and re-counseling process.
Dates to be noted for VNSGU B.Ed entrance Exam Counselling 2016
- Date of releasing notification for B.Ed admissions prospectus: 25th March-2016
- Last date to apply: 31st March-2016.
- Submission list of applications through online: 7th April -2016
- Correction in forms (if any): 7th to 11th April -2016.
- Results for Mock test conducted: 12th April -2016.
- First Phase of Counselling: 14th to 17th April 2016
- Results of counselling-I: 19th April, 2016
- Paying admission fee at U.B.I: 19th to 22nd April, 2016
- Displaying seats availability: 24th APril, 2016.
- Counselling-II for changing college: 26th to 27th April, 2016
- Results for Counselling-II: 3rd May, 2016
- Application fees payment at U.B.I: 3rd to 5th May 2016
Click me to fill the online form of VNSGU 2016
For any kind of information regarding the application process, the candidates can comment below