VCI All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT) 2016 Result Counselling SChedule
The candidates waiting for the VCI AIPVT (All India Pre-Veterinary Test) can apply for it through online mode of application by visiting our official portal. This article helps the candidates to find out the procedure to be followed for applying for the VCI AIPVT examination 2016. The application will be received only through online mode and no other mode is acceptable. The candidates need to pay the fees of application with the help of credit/debit card and also through E-Challan. Soon AIPVT result 2016 will be released by last week of may.
Notability Information On AIPVT Entrance exam 2016
Eligibility for VCI AIPVT entrance 2016
- The candidate should be an Indian.
- As the state of Jammu and Kashmir did not follow the provisions of Indian Veterinary Council Act-1984, the candidates belong to J&K cannot apply for it.
- The age of the applicant of VCI AIPVT 2016 should not be less than 17 years as on 31st Dec-2016.
- The candidates with date of birth after 1st Jan 2016 are not eligible.
- As on Dec-01-2015, the Age limit for Upper Age should not exceed 25 years. There is age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC up to 5 years.
- The applicants must have completed their Intermediate/ Senior Secondary Exam from a recognized Indian School/ College.
Note: For quarries about eligibility criteria, visit our portal officially.
How to apply for VCI AIPVT Application 2016
- Log on to the official site by clicking below link
- Navigate for the link “Apply Online”.
- Provide the data asked in the form.
- As it is an online process, keep your scanned copies ready of your Sign, Photo, Thumb Impression and if applicable, provide Self Declaration Form.
- Upload the scanned copies.
- Pay the fees of AIPVT for application through either online/ offline mode.
- Preview your application form and check for mistakes.
- If everything is best to your knowledge, submit it and take a hard copy.
Important things to be noted:
- As the form is submitted once online, then it cannot be withdrawn again.
- For each application, only one valid e-mail id and mobile number should be provided to get updates.
- The application fee is not refundable. No requests are accepted for refunding the amount in any case.
Application Fee details:
The application fee of VCI 2016 is 1500/- for OBC/ General category students and it is reduced to 750/- in case of SC/ST/PH categorized applicant.
Payment of fee for AIPVT 2016
The fee can be paid in both online and offline modes. For online mode, you can use Credit/Debit card. For offline mode, you have to pay the fee in any branches of banks either Vijaya Bank or SBI in VCI account.
VCI AIPVT Exam Date 2016
Entrance test of AIPVT 2016 will be held on 14th May, 2016 after application process is completed.
- Candidates can also search VCI AIPVT syllabus and exam pattern 2016 from official website
- You can download AIPVT admit card 2016 in some days
Click me to fill online result of VCI AIPVT 2016 and counselling will be started from June