The candidates who are interested to build up their career in teaching field, have good news as the Uttar Pradesh is going to conduct an examination in order to check the eligibility and teaching skills of the lecturer. The aspirants who have been waiting for this opportunity can apply for the test by filling up the application form from the official website. The official portal has been updated with all the information about the notification, procedure to apply and also the dates on which the examination will be conducted.
UPTET 2015 Online application form, notification, exam dates
The UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) is the exam conducted by the UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board). This test helps the Government/ Aided Schools of Uttar Pradesh to find out the best eligible lecturer for the bright future of state. The examination was scheduled in the month of May-2015. After qualifying in the UPTET, the shortlisted candidates need to qualify in the BTC/ VBTC course for confirming the eligibility as lecturers in Primary Schools of Uttar Pradesh. The examination is conducted for both primary teachers (1st to 55th class) and also Upper Primary teachers (6th to 8th class).
Dates to be remembered:
- The date on which notification was released: June 15th-2015.
- The online application starts from: July-2015.
- Last date to apply: July-2015 (Dates will be updated).
- The examination will be conducted on: 13th Aug-2015.
- The results will be declared by: 10th Oct-2015.
Fees and eligibility for applying:
*The candidates have to pay an application fee of 400/- for General/ OBC and for SC/ST, it is 200/-.
*The candidate applying for Primary teacher post must have completed their graduation with at least 50% marks along with the two year polytechnic degree with a specialization in BTC training otherwise a four year diploma certificate in elementary education.
Procedure to apply:
- Visit upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Click on apply online link.
- Fill up the form and pay the application fee through challan and submit the application before last date.
- Take a hard copy of the application form which will be helpful in the case of downloading the admit card.