UPSC Prelims (GS & CSAT) Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cut Off 2016
Union Public Service Commission has conducted preliminary examination recently and the candidates who have appeared in the examination conducted by the organization are now looking for UPSC prelims expected cut off 2016 & UPSC Prelims-2016 results. Once knowing the results of prelims, the candidate who get shortlisted for the next level of recruitment which will be Mains exam will start navigating for UPSC Mains-206 Exam Dates. The exam dates give an idea to the candidate about how much time he is left with, to prepare for the examination. The UPSC Prelims cut off ,Results-2016 and UPSC Mains Exam Dates-2016 will be available at the official website once it is updated with results and exam dates.
Key Information Civil Services Prelims Expected cut off 2016
Union Public Service Commission is the national level recruitment board which releases various recruiting notifications through both online and offline sources with an intension to let every interested individual know about the recruitment for the vacant/void posts in the organization. As it is the best opportunity, many candidates who wanted to grab it, have applied for the mentioned post and have completed the first stage of recruitment which was prelims exam and now to move on to the second stage of recruitment, they need to confirm whether they got minimum marks to get qualified for the Mains Exam, which they can know through the UPSC Prelims Exam Results-2015. The candidates can find out the result’s and shortlisted candidates can start preparing for the Mains exam by checking out the UPSC Mains Exam Time Table-2016.
Recruitment And Examination Details Of UPSC Recruitment-2016:
- Board/Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
- Exam Name: Prelims Prelims Exam
- Status: Completed
- Prelims Results: Not yet declared.
- Mains Exam Date: Will be released once the Prelims Results are announced.
Category Wise UPSC CSP Expected cut off 2016 for Gen/ OBC /SC/ ST/Ph 1 /Ph2 /Ph3 is – 115+/105+/100+/98+/90+/75+/40+
How To Check Prelims Results and Mains Exam Dates?
- The Prelims participants have to visit the UPSC official portal.
- Select the examination link and provide your data, once the official page is updated with the results.
- Submit it to get the Prelims Result-2016.
- In a case of Mains Exam Dates, the short-listed candidates have to click on the time table link and check out the dates.
Click me to see portal of UPSC and get the updates soon.