Know UPSC CMS Admit card, Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015. UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has recently published the notification of conducting Combined Medical Services (CMS) for recruiting the candidates for the post of Assistant Medical Officer for a particular Division and Junior scale posts in Health Service department. The recruitment is for 1402 Posts in Health Department. UPSC releases the notifications every year for recruiting eligible Candidates for Different posts. Online registration of upsc cms 2015 has already started. Interested candidates can fill the Application form from 14th Mar,2015 to 10th Apr,2015. Details regarding the posts i.e age,Qualification, process of selection, Fees mentioned below.
Key Details of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2015
- Total Vacancy : 1402
- Exam Name : CMS 2015 (Combined Medical Services)
Name of Posts Under CMS UPSC 2015 to be held:
- 600 posts for recruitment of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer
- 39 posts for AMO (Assistant Medical Officer)
- 391 Posts for Junior Scale Post in Central Health Services.
- 372 Posts for Grade 2 General Duty Medical Officer.
- Age Criteria: Candidate’s Should not be more than 32 yrs. As on 1st Jan,2015. Age relaxation is applicable
- Qualification Details : Candidates applying for this posts must have MBBS Degree.
- Process of selection : Candidates have to undergo 4 rounds for this Post i.e Written Exam,Interview,Personality Test of the Candidates & Medical Test.
- Fees : Candidates have to pay 200 Bucks in State Bank Of India by cash or can use Facility of Net Banking of SBI. The candidates can also pay the fees by using Master, online Debit or Credit card.
- Application Procedure : Interested Candidates can also visit the website of UPSC to apply online. The windows for applying online will be open from 14th Mar,2015 to 10th Apr,2015.
Process To Download UPSC CMS Online Admit Card 2015
- Login to the official web portal of upsc from below link
- Click on admit card of upsc cms 2015 link and snap it
- Then enter Registration number of upsc cms 2015 to start viewing admit card of cms
Click me download admit card of upsc medical services 2015 online
Enter here to get syllabus of upsc cms 2015 from official website
Important Dates of UPS CMS 2015
- Start Date : 14th Mar,2015.
- Exam Date: 28th Jun,2015.
- Last Date : 10th Apr,2015.
UPSC CMS Pattern Of Exam 2015
CMS Exam is conducted in 2 parts. Part 1 consists of written examination of 500 Mark. Written exam of upsc cms 2015 is conducted in 2 papers each carrying 250 marks, 0.30 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.Duration of each paper is 2 hours ( 120 min).