UPPSC Upper Services Apply Online Prelims Date 2017 Notification, Admit Card
UPPSC has released the notification for the Upper Services Recruitment for the year 2017. As the application form was easily available on the official website of the UPPSC, many candidates from all over the country have applied for the post. Basically, the UPPSC application notification is released by the official in January. The applied candidates for this post will be moved forward for the first round of the recruitment process which is the prelims exam.
This is going to be conducted in the month of March. The qualified candidates in the written prelims exam will be called for the other round of the recruitment process which is the main exam, and this is going to be conducted in the month of August. For even more detailed information we advise you to check the official website.
Here is the Exam Date – 19th march 2017.
Total numbers of vacancies will be announced in advertisement.
The first round would be Prelims Exam.
The second round would be Main Exam.
Third round would be Personal Interview.
Pay Scale and Grade Pay
Pay Scale would be 15600 to 34800 and also with the grade of 5400
Eligibility according to the Qualification UPPSC Posts
- Under Graduation candidates from the given streams Horticulture Officer-Graduation degree in horticulture or BSc AG or BSC Horticulture ABSA, BSA, DAO Post Graduation is required.
- Auditor Graduation in commerce is required.
- Assistant director Industry marketing for this post graduation degree in Art, Science, Commerce, or Technology UG PG in the textile filed is required.
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement For this required qualification will be graduation Science with at least physics or engineering degree in Mechanical filed is required.
- DIET Senior Lecturer B.ed and PG.
- DO Chemistry PG.
- Statistic Officer for this post required qualification is PG in math or Statistic or Agri Statistic.
- DPO required qualification would be PG ion psychology and sociology.
Age limit Required age would be minimum 18 years and maximum age would be 40 years, and caste category wise reservation.
Vacancies Wise Seat Availability
The maximum seat availability would be for the Block Development officer.
Accounts Officer Treasury Lekhdikhikari, Treasury officer, or Account Officer Treasury, Commercial Tax Officer, DMWO District Minority Welfare Officer, DFMO District Food Marketing Officer, Commercial Tax ACCT Assistant Officer, EOPR Executive Officer Panchayat Raj, DBCWO Deputy Backward Class Welfare Officer, District Commandant Home Guards, Naib Tehsildar, District Saving officer, DSP Deputy Superintendent of Police, DPRO District Panchayat Raj Officer, Deputy Collector, District Social Welfare,
Cane Inspector and Assistant, BDO Block Development Officer, Executive Officer Nagar Vikas, Sugar Commissioner, Supply Office Grade 2, Superintendent Jail, ADDO Additional District Development Officer, Accounts Officer Nagar Vikas, Manager Credit Small Industries, Passenger or Goods Tax Officer, Manager Marketing and Economic Survey, District Handicapped Welfare Officer, Small Industries, Assistant Employment Officer, LocaL Bodies Accounts Officer,
Executive Officer Grade 1 or Assistant Nagar Ayukta, Regional Employment Officer, Assistant Register Cooperative AR Cooperative, Assistant Prosecuting Officer Transport, Sub-Registrar, District Horticulture Officer Grade 2, District Probation Officer, Govt Garden, District Horticulture Officer Grade 1 or Supdt, District Base Education Officer BSA, or Associate DIOS ADIOS, District Cane Officer U.P .Ag. Service Group B Dev Branch, District Administrative Officer, Assistant Controller Legal Measurement Grade 1,
District Audit Officer Rev. Audit, Assistant Director Industries Marketing, District Program Officer, Assistant Labor Commissioner, Senior Lecturer Diet, Assistant Commissioner Commercial Tax, Designated Officer, Jail Superintendent, Commercial Tax Officer , District Commandant Home Guards, Backward Class Welfare Officer, Statistical Officer, District Handicapped Welfare Officer, District Youth Welfare and Pradesh Vikas Dal Officer, Deputy Secretary Madhyamik Shiksha, Assistant Employment Officer, District Food Marketing Officer, and Assistant Sugar Commissioner. These are the vacated posts in the UPPSC.
Application Form Process
- You can get the application from the forum the official website.
- First, do visit the website and click on the UPPSC Recruitment.
- Then do check for the application for the link and click on it.
- Then enter all our details as well as attach your documents scanned copies.
- The application fee we advise you to check the official website of required pay the fee and ten submit the application form.
- Then do take a print copy of your application form for future use.
Syllabus and Paper Pattern
The applied candidates must be looking for the exam syllabus we advise you to check the official website of the UPPSC there you can find the paper pattern as well as the syllabus of the present year. You can even find previous year paper for reference.
Admit Card Details and Results
Admit Card as of now there is no update regarding the admit card, once the officials announce the particular r date we will update the same information on the official website.
Results would be declared after completing all the round of the selection process, to get all the required details we advise you to keep checking the official website regularly.