UPPSC RO ARO Review Officer Recruitment 2016 Form,Syllabus,Prelims Exam Date
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is going to release in large amount of vacancy on the post of Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (RO). This is a Prelims recruitment. It is to be assumed that UPPSC will release notification approximately 572 Posts for RO & ARO. The recruitment advertisement will released soon on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) in the month of last December 2015. For more details regarding to this article please keep visit daily official website and also our website, we will provide latest news as soon as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (RO) Application Online 2016-
Education Qualification- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Graduation or it’s equivalent from recognized university or Institute.
Age Limit- Candidate age not more that 40 years and not below than 21 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for SC ST PWD Ex-SM.
Selection Procedure- Eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of following steps-
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
Way to Fill Online Application form for UPPSC RO ARO Prelims Recruitment 2016-
- Before applying online candidates must have scanned latest photograph and signature in JPEG or JPG format.
- After that visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the recruitment portal and after that search here Recruitment of RO ARO Application 2016.
- Register yourself with valid email id and mobile no. and click on register.
- After that fill all the details like as Personal detail and academic detail and click on submit.
- Pay application fee as per the category wise and upload the photograph and signature.
- Print the application fee for future reference.
Syllabus for UPPSC RO ARO Bharti 2016-
General Studies 140 Marks 02:00 Hour 140 Questions
General Hindi 60 Marks 01:00 Hour 60 Questions
Important link and Date-
Date of Released Advertisement – December 2015
Exam Date- 24 July 2016
Click here to fill Online Application form-
Download here the exam pattern and exam syllabus.