UPPSC APS (13) Notification 2016 Hindi Steno Typing Application,Exam Date
According to the latest news and updates Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is going to publish official recruitment notification for the Additional Private Secretary (APS) Hindi Steno Typing. The recruitment notification will be shortly published on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). After that interested and eligible candidate can able to filled their application form through online mode, so they get ready for this recruitment as per the Government News. The date of written exam will be proposed on 16th February 2016.
Short Review on the UP PCS APS Hindi Steno Typing Bharti 2016-
- Name of the Board- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Exam Name- UP PCS
- Post Name- Additional Private Secretary (APS)
- Specialization-Hindi Steno Typing
- Category- Notification
- Status- Will be declared soon
- website- www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for UP PCS Additional Private Secretary (APS) Application 2016-
Educational Qualification- Application should have Graduation Degree in any discipline from a Recognized University and also have a computer Hindi typing knowledge.
Age Limit- Candidates age not more than 42 years and not below 18 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per Govt Rule.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview Round
Pay Scale- 9300-34800 and grade pay of 4800.
Application Fee- General- 175/-
OBC – 175/-
Way to fill online Application Form for UP PCS APS (13) Stenographer Application 2016-
- Before filling apply online applicants must have scanned copy of latest photograph and signature in JPEG or JPG format.
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Search here Additional Private Secretary (APS) Steno Hindi typing Recruitment 2016 and click on it.
- Register with the valid email ID and mobile no. and fill all the mandatory details according to the required data, after that pay application fee.
- Upload the photo and signature.
- Print the application form for future use.
Click here to go to Official website of UPPSC-