UPPSC 490 Lower Sub Ordinate Vacancy Form 2015 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) had released recruitment notification for the post of Lower Subordinate on the 490 posts. Many eligible and interested applicants have filled their application form through online mode from the official portal of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). Now the candidates are preparing for written examination which will be held by the UPPSC at many exam centers across all over Uttar Pradesh State. Those candidates who ahve filled their online application form they must know that what types of syllabus and what types of exam pattern will be come in the written exam, so here we are provide few details related to this article.
Key Information on UPPSC 490
Lower Sub Ordinate Vacancy 2015 Syllabus & Exam Pattern-
Name of the Organisation- Uttar Pradesh Public Selection Commission (UPPSC)
Examination Name- Lower Subordinate service Recruitment 2015
Category- Exam pattern and syllabus
To appearing in written exam of UPPSC for Lower Sub Ordinate post here we are going to provide syllabus and exam pattern which will be asked in exam.
UPPSC 490 Lower Sub Ordinate Vacancy 2015 Syllabus & Exam Pattern-
Syllabus for General Studies- (Pre Exam)
M.M. 300 Time- 2 hours No. of Question- 150
- History of India and Indian National movement
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World
- Indian Polity and Governance, Constitution, Political system, Panchayati Raj & Public Policy, rights issues
- Indian Economy and Social Development
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- General Science
- Elementary Mathematics up to class 10th level
2nd Stage Main Exam- All the aspirants who qualified pre exam they will call for main examination.
Pattern of Exam- M.M. 200 Time- 2 Hours No. of Question- 120
Current Affairs of National and International Importance
- Logical and Critical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- General Mental Ability
- Statistical Analysis
- General Awareness and Knowledge of Indian Constitution and Panchayati Raj system
- Computer Knowledge
- Gandhian Thoughts
- U.P. specific questions
- Interpersonal Skills including Communication Skills, Decision making and Problem-solving
- General Human behaviours
- General Science
Click me to see the online form directly.