United Bank Jobs 100 PO Apply Online 2016 PGDBF Notification
United bank of India has released the notifications for the recruitment of the probationary officer post. The application process will begin in this month. The application will start from 28th June to 12th July. Applicants have to apply for the post before the applications are closed. PO will be appointed after the completion of post graduation diploma in banking and finance with NIIT institute of finance, banking, and insurance training limited. 2016 probationary officer application will take place soon through online mode.
Recruitment of eligible candidate will start after the completion of applications. The procedure for the online application will be feasible to you in our article. Aspirants can take the help of our article to get the information about recruitment of specified post. Candidates can take the help of our site to get latest updates. 2016 recruitment for PO post will be conducted soon by the official of the organization. To get updated with the recruitment drive candidates can take the help of official site of UBI regularly as it will be updated on regular basis.
Information to be known about organization and recruitment drive 2016:
Organization: United bank of India.
Recruitment drive: Probationary officer.
Article: Recruitment, online application.
Applications: Will start soon.
Official website of organization: www.unitedbankofindia.com.
Age limit to apply for post:
Aspirants should have the minimum of 21 years and the maximum of 30 years to apply for the post.
United Bank of India Application fee to apply:
For general/ OBC: 700/-.
For SC/ ST/ PWD: 150/-.
The fee will be nonrefundable.
- Applicants should have completed their graduation from any recognized university or recognized institutes by the government of India will only be eligible to apply for the post.
- Candidates who are waiting for the release of their graduation results and who have failed in the exam are not eligible to apply for the post.
Number of vacancies divided among categories:
Recruitment process for the United Bank PO post:
There will be two rounds of recruitment conducted by the organization to shortlist the eligible candidates.
- Online test.
- Personal interview, which will be the final round.
Given below are the subject wise details like a number of questions, maximum marks.etc.
|Sl.no||Name of test||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Version of test|
|1||Reasoning||50||50||English and Hindi|
|2||Quant||50||50||English and Hindi|
|3||English||50||50||English and Hindi|
|4||General awareness||50||50||English and Hindi|
Time provided to complete the test will be 2 hours.
Organization will provide impressive pay scale, at present the package offered by the organization is 6.50 LPA.
Note on Admit cards:
Date sheet is not yet updated, soon it will be updated after completion of applications. Admit cards will be available before 2 to 3 days of exam being conducted or before recruitment drive by the organization.
Dates to be known:
|Online application||28th June to 12th July 2016|
|Payment of fee||28th June to 12th July 2016|
|Download of pre-exam training||After 20th July 2016|
|Pre-exam test training||27th July to 1st August 2016|
|Download of online exam call letter||After 26th July 2016|
|Online exam date||7th August 2016|
Process for online application:
- Candidates have to log in with official site of UBI 2016.
- Fill the application form by entering all the details.
- Upload scan copies of signature( 140 to 60 pixels ) of 20 to 50kb and your photo( 200 to 230 pixels ) of 10 to 20kb.
- Signature of uploaded copy should match with the signature in hall ticket, else candidates will be disqualified.
- Submit the form by clicking on the ”submit “ button provided.
- Take a hard copy of disclosed page for further use.
Note: Stay connected with our site for regular updates on PO recruitment.