TSPSC Civil Engineering Paper 1 2 Syllabus & Pattern 2015 Download
Good news for those candidates who wants job in Public Service Commission so hurry up don’t miss this bog Opportunity because Telangana State of Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer Executive (AAE) for the 770 posts so eligible and interested candidates can apply through online mode from the official website of Telangana State of Public Service Commission (TSPSC) from 20/08/2015 to 03/09/2015.
Vacancy details for TSPSC 770 Civil Engineering 2015-
Total No. of posts- 770 post
Post Name- Assistant Engineer Executive (AEE)
Departmental Vacancy wise details-
- Rural Water Supply- 418 posts
- Public Health- 121 posts
- Irrigation and CAD- 143 posts
- R & B- 83 posts
- Municipality Department- 05 posts
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC 770 Civil Engineering 2015-
Educational Qualification– Candidates should have completed (not final year) Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized university.
Age Limit– Candidates should have minimum age between 18-44 years as on 01/07/2015. Age relaxation for reserved candidates as per government rule.
Application Fee– Candidates will have to paid 100/- for General, OBC candidates. No fee for SC/ST reserved candidates.
Selection Procedure for this post- Candidates will selected based on the performance of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply for TSPSC 770 Civil Engineering 2015-
- Visit the official portal of TSPSC @ tspsc.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment and click on the Recruitment for TSPSC 770 Civil Engineering 2015.
- After click that an application form will be shown on your computer screen, filled the very carefully this form and after that upload the photo and signature.
- Click on submit button and take a hard copy of this application form for future reference.
TSPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2015-
The exam pattern of TSPSC will consists of two paper.
- General Studies and general abilities.
- Civil Engineering (Degree Level)
|Part A written Examination (Objective Types)||No. of Questions||Duration (Min.)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper 1- General Studies and general abilities||150||150||150|
|1- Paper 2- Civil Engineering (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
|Total Marks 500|
Download here the official syllabus of TSPSC 2015-