TN SSLC Re-totalling & Supply Result 2016
The Tamil Nadu Secondary School Leaving Certificate examination was conducted successfully and the results for the exam conducted was also released. But as it is 10th standard examination, the candidates don’t want to miss any opportunity through which they can raise their marks. The students who had a doubt that there might be some mistake in counting their marks will go for Re-totalling procedure where the paper won’t be corrected as in revaluation process, but only the marks will be counted again where as the failed students have to write the supplementary examination held by the same organization.
Information On Tamil Nadu SSLC Re Totalling/Revaluation Result 2016
The Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education, is the education board which conducts the annual examinations for the students who are pursuing their secondary school leaving Certificate (SSLC) as per the time table successfully. The students now who have applied for the re-counting procedure either for a particular subject or many as per their doubt and also the supplementary students who have appeared in the supply exams conducted by the board are waiting for the board to release the results for both recounting and supplementary examination. The candidates just need to visit the official website of the board which has conducted the exams and check out the results by following the simple procedure provided below.
Particulars About This Article On TN 10th Supplementary Result 2016:
- Organization Conducted SSLC exam: Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu.
- Exam Name: Secondary School Leaving Certificate-2016.
- Students Waiting For: Results of Re-totalling and supplementary.
- Status: Will be released shortly at official site.
How To Find The Results For TN Re-totalling and Supplementary Result Of SSLC 2016?
- The students applied for Re-totalling/ Recounting and supplementary exams, have to log on to official website.
- Search for the SSLC-2016 results link.
- Then select either Re-totalling or Supplementary whose links will be available separately.
- Mention your details and submit it to get the results.
Click me to reach official portal of TN SSLC and get your required result directly.