IBPS PO Prelims Gen OBC SC ST Sectional & Overall Cut Off 2016
Every year Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the examination at various exam centre across India. This year IBPS also had released the recruitment notification for Probationary Officer (PO). Those candidates who attend this examination they will search the expected cut off in category wise. The expected cut off of this examination will release soon on the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) @www.ibps.in
IBPS PO Pre Category Wise Expected cut Off 2016
Category Expected Cut Off
GEN 38-42 marks
OBC 35-38 marks
SC/ST 30-32 marks
Note- The given cut off is not an accurate cutoff, it is just an assumed cut of which will be released by official website. Those applicants who will qualified prelims exam that candidate will able for Mains exam. There will be sectional cut off marks so,it is advised to get 10+ Marks in each section.
Way to download IBPS PO Pre GEN OBS SC ST Expected cut off 2016
After appeared in pre-exam aspirants will search expected cut off which will be released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on the official website
In each level of written examination, every board released to cut off for candidates in category wise, which is decided by the board. Follow these steps to download IBPS PO Pre category wise expected cut off-
- Appeared candidates will have to visit official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) www.ibps.in
- Here candidates will search regarding about IBPS Pre Category wise Expected cut Off 2015;
- After that click on that link and a new window will open on your screen.
- A new PDF file downloaded, it will be aspirant’s expected cut off in category wise.
- Take a print out of this copy for future reference.
Expected Date For Release Of IBPS PO Prelims Result 2016
Result of IBPS PO Preliminary exam 2016 will be released soon
Click me here to visit the official website of IBPS.
For any types of queries kindly visit official website of IBPS…..