SSC Steno Gr C D Application 2015 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission is the organization which have recently released a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer (Both Grade C and Grade D) and the applications are available at the official website. The candidates who want to apply for the C and D post need SSC Stenographer Application-2015, SSC Stenographer Syllabus-2015 and SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern-2015, so that they can get selected for the post by following the exam pattern and syllabus. The syllabus, exam pattern and application forms are available officially and the updated information and procedure to apply are provided in this post.
Key Information On SSC Steno Written Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2015
The SSC (Staff Selection Commission), is going to conduct a national level examination for the position of Stenographer and the candidates can apply for the post till the end of August as the last date of application is available in portal. The minimum educational qualification required for the candidate to apply is, they have completed their Intermediate and the age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 1st Aug-2015 and the age relaxation is applicable as per the organization rules. The candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and then the shortlisted candidates need to appear for typing test/ skill test and finally they will be allotted for the post of stenographer Grade C and Stenographer Grade D based on the individual’s performance.
Exam Pattern of SSC Stenographer 2015 Details:
- Total number of 200 questions.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning contains 50 questions, each question 1 mark.
- General Awareness contains 50 questions for which 50 marks will be awarded.
- English Language and Comprehension with 100 questions and maximum marks are 100.
Syllabus For Stenographer Exam:
How To Apply For SSC Stenographer recruitment form-2015?
- Visit the official website of SSC from below link
- Select the post either grade C or grade D based on the notification.
- There will be two forms, first is basic information and second form consists of payment of application fees.
- The last date of steno application is 31st August-2015.
- The exam date is scheduled on 27th Dec-2015.
Click me to see portal of SSC and get information officially.