SSC CGL Tier 2 (Stage II) Gen OBC SC ST Cut Off & Merit List Result
Staff Selection Commission has conducted an examination for the Combined Graduate Level Tier-2, for the candidates who have been qualified in the CGL Tier-1 examination. The aspirants who have appeared in the examination are searching for the SSC CGL Tier-2 Expected Cutoff marks for General Category, SSC CGL Tier-2 Expected Cutoff marks for OBC Category and SSC CGL Tier-2 Expected Cutoff marks for SC/ST Category. The SSC CGL tier-2 expected cutoff marks as per the reservation/ category will be available at the official website of SSC shortly. The cutoff marks will be provided in a downloadable pattern which makes the candidates more simple to check out the marks required to get shortlisted in the Tier-2 results-2016.
Key Information On SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2016
Staff Selection Commission is the organization which is the best national level organization conducting various recruitment programs, selecting the best among the applicants by conducting the exam whose toughness depends on the qualification required and minimum aptitude. It have conducted the Tier 1 exam and now, the one who have qualified in Tier 1 have to appear in Tier-2 which is the next level of recruitment. The candidates after completion of exam are searching for the expected cutoff marks which is not yet updated but shortly it will be available officially.
Details About The Examination Conducted By SSC:
- Commission Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam: Combined Graduate Level Tier-2 exam-2015.
- Candidates Searching For: Expected Cutoff Marks for above mentioned exam, based on the reservation.
- Status: Will be provided shortly.
How To Download SSC CGL Tier-2 Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cutoff Marks-2016?
- The applicant’s first step is to logon the official portal of SSC.
- Then they have to navigate for the SSC CGL Tier-2 2016.
- Select the cutoff link and download the file.
- Save the file and check out the minimum marks needed to move for the next level of recruitment.
Download here the SSC CGL Tier 2 information.