SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern Download
Get SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern Download. SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) is going to conduct CGL ( Combined graduate Level) in August and September 2016. Recently the notification will be declared on the official site of SSC. Those who are willing to give the examination of ssc cgl 2016 has to fill the application and the should have Bachelor’s Degree from the Reputed University.
Key Information On SSC CGL Syllabus 2016
Examination of ssc cgl is of 200 Marks ( Tier 1) and pattern of examination of ssc cgl 2016 consists of topics related to Aptitude, logical Reasoning, General Awareness, English Comprehension. The aspirant candidates have to visit the site of SSC and fill the form by submitting the form as soon as possible. Applied Candidates must start their preparation who are appearing for CGL Exam. Preparation must be done between Notification and Prelims so that they get good marks. Candidates have to prepare according to the new syllabus of SSC GCL 2015. The examination will be conducted Online.
Syllabus for SSC CGL 2016 Tier 1 and Tier 2
In a Paper of ssc cgl 2016 there will be four sections :
- Section 1: In first section we have General Reasoning and Intelligence in this paper questions will be based on blood relations, arthematics, decision making, visualization of space, input Questions, Analogy, emotional intelligence etc.
- Section 2: In this section we have English the questions are asked on FIB, Compete sentences, Active and Passive Voice, Improvement of Sent, Grammar, Phrases etc
- Section 3 : In this Section we have QA ( Quantitative Aptitude ) questions are based on Time, Distance, calculation of CI( Compound Int) and SI ( Simple Int), P&L, Algebra,Geometry, Trigonometry.
- Section 4 : In this we have General Awareness where the questions are based on the current affairs of the country as well as International, Geography, History Economics, Politics.
Pattern of Examination SSC CGL 2016 Tier 1
Tier 1 has four sections in each paper. Each section carries twenty Quest and Fifty Marks. The duration of paper is 75 Minute. Each right answer gets two marks and for every incorrect answer and 1/4th marks will be deducted.
Pattern of Examination SSC CGL 2016 Tier 2:
- In Tier 2 there will be 3 papers i.e. Arithmetic’s, English. Maths Or Statistics.
- In Arithmetic’s there will be 100 questions carrying 200 Marks. Half mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- English paper carries 200 marks and 200 ques will be asked.0.25 will be deducted if the cadidate gives wrong answer.
- In maths 100 quest will be asked each correct answer is given 2 marks and half mark for each incorrect answer.
Click me to visit official web portal of ssc and get more information on ssc cgl 2015 exam pattern and syllabus
- Also search ssc cgl 2016 north region syllabus and exam pattern
- ssc cgl 2016 south region syllabus
- ssc cgl 2016 Karnataka kerala region exam pattern and syllabus
- ssc cgl 2016 north-west region syllabus
- ssc cgl 2016 north east region syllabus and exam pattern
- ssc cgl 2016 east region exam pattern and syllabus
- ssc cgl 2016 central region paper pattern and syllabus
- ssc cgl 2016 west region paper pattern and syllabus
- ssc cgl 2016 mpr region syllabus and exam pattern