SOL DU B.Com Hons 3rd/Final Year Project Idea, Topics
The candidates who are pursuing B.Com (Hons) are now searching for the various project topics based on the specialization in which they are pursuing the course. The candidates are looking for the topics which are new to do a project and as this is the first project, they need an idea about the project such as what is a project, what they can do with it, how it is useful for them, once topic got selected, how to do they project and similar doubts. This article helps you to search for the new topics and get an idea about the project and also the profits & difficulties with it.
Key Information On DU SOL Projects 2017
The Delhi University, School of Open Learning (SOL) is the organization where the students who are pursuing the course have to complete their project to get the degree. The students have to go through the rules and regulations of the university before starting the project. The project topic should be selected in such a way that it not only helps you to get a degree, but it should also help the society. The main aim of any project is to improvise the previous projects or research.
How to select a topic and complete the project successfully?
- The candidates need to select a topic based on their specialization, as the project totally depends on the stream.
- The candidates need to have some creativity and a different way of thinking about the things involved in their specialization.
- Once you get to know that you have interest in some topic, just browse the experiments conducted on it.
- If it already exists, then your project will be of no use.
- The topic should be in such a way that you are introducing it the first time.
- There are many topics on which you can complete the project based on your stream (Physics, Instrumentation, Bio-Chemistry etc)
Click me to reach official web portal of DU SOL and get you require information