Sikkim TET Application 2015 Paper 1 & 2 Syllabus Exam Pattern
The Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Application is now being released on official website of Sikkim State. The candidates who all were looking for the government jobs in Sikkim State can apply for the online application form. The examination is scheduled soon. The candidates must submit the online application form before the last dates . In this article we have provided complete information regarding the Sikkim teacher Eligibility Test 2016. The examination will be conducted in two stages i.e. Primary Stage & Elementary Stage. The primary stage exams will consist of class 1 to 5 and the Elementary stage exam consists of 6 to 8 class.
Educational Qualification for Sikkim TET 2016:
- For Primary Teacher must have senior secondary education (OR) must have 4 years of Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For Graduation Teachers: The candidates must have done graduation in relevant subject from any authorized university (OR) must have 2 years of Diploma in Elementary (OR) must have done B.Ed.
Syllabus for Sikkim TET 2016:
The syllabus consists of Development, Language 1, language 2, Maths, Environment Based all these are included in the syllabus.
Exam Pattern for Sikkim TET 2016: The paper consists of total 150 Marks. Each section carries 20 Marks each. The TET paper will consists of objective choice questions. There will be no negative marking. The duration of exam will be 2:30 hrs.
Application Fees for Sikkim TET 2016: The candidates will have to pay Rs. 450 for one paper and for other paper Rs.550.
Selection procedure for Sikkim TET 2016: The candidates who will be scoring in the written exam more than 60% will be selected as per Sikkim government rule.
How to Apply Online Application Form 2016
- Candidates need to visit the Sikkim TET official website.
- See for online application form and apply online.
- Fill the form carefully and submit.
- Now take printout or hard copy.
Click me to fill the application of STET 2016.