SBI PO Prelims Sectional Category Wise Expected Cut Off 2016 Result Date
The State Bank of India has recently conducted the prelims examination for the candidates who have applied for the Probationary Officer post as per the notification released by the organization officially. The candidates who have applied are of all categories such as General, OBC, SC/ST. As everyone knows that the cut off marks of SBI Prelims 2016 depends based on the category the applicant belongs to, the number of vacancies and the quantity of applications received by the organization for the mentioned post. The expected cutoff marks will be updated at the official website as soon as possible once the examination process completes.
Key Information On SBI Prelims Sectional Cut Off 2016
The State Bank of India has released a notification with respect to fulfill the 2062 vacancies with the most eligible candidates among all the applications. Once the notification was released, a large number of candidates showed their interest by applying for the post. The Prelims examination will be conducted on 2nd 3rd and 9th 10th July of 2016 at various centers. The candidates after completing their examinations, check out the answer keys and then show their anxiety in checking the cutoff marks based on which the result depends. The organization will release the cutoff marks shortly.
- Expected SBI PO Prelims Gen Sectional Cut Off Marks 2016 – Aptitude – 7 to 12 marks,Reasoning 8 to 15 marks and English 10 to 15 marks while over all could be around 42 to 47 marks
- Expected SBI PO Prelims OBC Sectional Cut Off Marks 2016 – Aptitude – 6 to 11 marks,Reasoning 7 to 12 marks and English 8 to 13 marks while over all could be around 40 to 45 marks
- Expected SBI PO Prelims SC Sectional Cut Off Marks 2016 – Aptitude – 5 to 8 marks,Reasoning 5 to 12 marks and English 8 to 15 marks while over all could be around 35 to 40 marks
- Expected SBI PO Prelims Gen Sectional Cut Off Marks 2016 – Aptitude – 4 to 7 marks,Reasoning 4 to 9 marks and English 7 to 15 marks while over all could be around 32 to 4o marks
Note : These SBI Prelims expected marks 2016 is just a predicted and the actual will be known once the result is out
Details about the SBI Prelims Overview examination 2016:
- Name of the organization releasing recruitment: State Bank of India.
- Name of the Exams: Prelims-2016.
- Name of the post: Probationary Officer.
- Exam dates: 2nd 3rd 9th 10th July 2016.
- Result date of SBI PO Prelims 2016 – 2nd week of July of 2016
- Category: Expected cutoff marks based on the category.
- Status: Will be updated shortly.
- Previous years cutoff marks: In 2011, it was 86 for General, 74 for OBC, 60 for SC/ST. In 2013, it is 80 for general, 70 for OBC,SC/ST. In 2014, it was 80 for General, 70 for OBC and 60 for SC/ST.
Procedure to check out the SBI Prelims cutoff marks based on the reservation:
- Visit the official website of sbi.
- Click on the link SBI PO prelims online recruitment-2016.
- Then go for expected cutoff link.
- The page will be downloaded automatically as it is in PDF format.
- Check the cutoff marks as per your reservation.
Click me to reach portal of SBI and check your required information