RRC SR Chennai Railway Recruit Notification 2015 Online Application
The Railway Recruitment Commission, (RRC) is going to release a notification for the recruitment of various posts available in the organization. The organization have found many vacant posts in Group C and Group D cadre. Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Engineering Level posts, etc,. come under Group C where as, helper, trackman, pune, gunman, etc comes under Group D cadre. The candidates who finds that they are eligible for the post based on the essential and minimum requirements mentioned in the notification, need RRC SR Chennai Railway Online Application-2015, to apply for the respective post.
Key Information on Chennai Railway Recruitment 2015
The Southern Railway, RRC, after getting to know that there are many vacant positions in the organization which have to be fulfilled, decided to release an official notification in order to notify those candidates who have been waiting from many years after completing their education/ higher education and after checking the eligibility criteria as described by the organization in the official notification. The candidates will definitely try to grab the opportunity provided by the Railway Recruitment Commission, will start searching for the procedure to Apply Online for RRC Southern Railway Recruitment-2015. The application form which have to be submitted through the online mode will be provided at the official page of the commission.
Notification Details About Southern Railways-2015:
- Commission Name: RRC, Southern Railways, Chennai.
- Name Of The Post: Will be mentioned in the notification. (Various Posts based on vacancy and availability).
- Category: Online Application for RRC SR Chennai Recruitment-2015.
- Application Status: Will be issued shortly.
How To Apply For Chennai RRC SR Recruitment-2015?
- Log on to the official website of RRC SR Chennai.
- Click on the RRC SR Recruitment-2015 link.
- Read the whole notification and check out the eligibility.
- If found eligible, click on APPLY ONLINE.
- Fill the form and pay the application fees.
- Submit the form along with payment details to complete the application procedure.
Click me to see portal of RRC Railway and get the updates directly.