RRC ER Kolkata Recruitment 2015-16, Application Status, Last Date
Railway Recruitment Council (RRC), Eastern Railways, Kolkata, is going to release the notification for the recruitment of various posts available in the Railway department of Kolkata. The candidates who are interested to apply for the post of apprentice, cleaner (safaiwala/safaiwali), helper, loco pilot, Graduation level exam based on the eligibility, age limit, educational requirements and all other basic minimum requirements for the particular post, are now waiting for RRC ER Kolkata Recruitment 2015-16 Application Form and Last date to apply for RRC ER Kolkata Recruitment 2015-16. The application form for the RRC ER Recruitment will be available at the official site and the candidates can apply online by logging in to the official portal of RRC.
Key Information On Railway Kolkata Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2015
The Railway Recruitment Commission,Kolkata, is the organization which helps the Eastern Railways, to recruit the most eligible candidate among the RRC Recruitment applications. The candidate who want to apply for the post, should have completed their 10th or ITI or equivalent degree for the Group C and Group D posts and for Technical Posts, the candidate should have completed their degree/ graduation/ PG for the Group A and B posts. The number of vacancies and the post details will be provided at the official website. The application should be applied through Online Mode. Syllabus and pattern will be available soon.
RRC, Kolkata 2015-16 Recruitment Details:
- Organization Name Releasing Notification 2015: Railway Recruitment Commission, Eastern Railways, Kolkata.
- Post Name: Will be declared officially.
- Category: Procedure for applying RRC ER-2015 recruitment.
- Status About The RRC Application: The online application form will be available at the official site.
How To Apply For RRC ER Kolkata-2015 Recruitment?
- The candidate who want to apply, have to go through the official page of RRC.
- Click on the each post, to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Select the post which you are eligible for.
- Click on APPLY ONLINE.
- Fill the RRC form and pay the fee to complete the online application procedure.
Click me to see portal of RRB Kolkata and get the updates officially.