RPSC Apply Online 6497 Sr. Teacher/Asst Notification 2016 Admit Card
The notification has been released for the RPSC for the posts of Sr. Teacher/Asst. Candidates can now apply online for the post, as the application form is available on the official website of the RPSC. You can download it for free of cost. In this article you find all the required details like application form applying process, eligibility, syllabus, results, admit card, selection process, and important details of RPSC. No worries you can also get the details of the admit card here. Be careful while applying for the post in case you don’t meet the eligibility and you still apply for the post your application form would be rejected by the official.
For even more information you can refer the official website of the RPSC.
A total number of posts vacated in the RPSC is 6468.
Last day to apply for the post would be August 31st, 2016.
Post Name: Teacher.
Qualification and Age Eligibility required for the RPSC
The minimum age for the applying candidate should be 18 years. The maximum age should be 35 years. This relaxation age is according to the rules of government.
It is mandatory for the applying candidates for the post be a degree graduate, or diploma holder, or post graduate from recognized university or institution.
Salary for RPSC
The salary for the applying post would be of 9300, to 34800, also with the grade pay directly from the organization.
The selection process would totally be based on the basic test, if you qualify in the interview you would be followed for the other rounds of the RPSC recruitment process.
The written test will be totally of two papers and this test would be going to be conducted by the reputed organization.
Application from Submitting Process
- To get the application form you need to visit the official website of the RPSC.
- To apply for the post first we advise you to check the eligibility criteria and also read all the terms and conditions if you are really eligible move forward and can apply for the post.
- Then now check for the exact link of the RPSC Recruitment 2016–2017.
- Do click on it and then do enter all the required details in the application form.
- After this, you need to even pay the application fee.
- Here you might even upload your photos as well as documents related to your qualification, so be careful while applying we request you to keep checking everything.
- Now go to the user and fill the registration form.
- There you will even find an online application form which you need t o fill its mandatory.
- After completing do click on the submit tab and take a print copy of you the online application form.
Very Important Dates of RPSC
Submitting the application form last day would be August 29th, 2016.
To submit the application fee receipt last day would be August 31st, 2016.
Admit Card of the RPSC
Admit Card will be updated on the official website, you can visit the website and download the admit card for free of cost. As of now, the issuing dates of the admit card is not been decided and you would not even find admit card on the website. So once the date is been decided we will surely update all the information on the official website.
Syllabus and the Results of the RPSC for the Post of Sr. Teacher/Asst
Syllabus you can get the previous syllabus on the official website for free of cost, and come of the year syllabus you need to wait for some more time. As of now the syllabus of the present year, releasing dates are not been decided by the officials.
Results would be declared right after all the rounds of the selection process is completed, once the results are out. We will update the notification on the official website to get all the required information do keep checking the website on real time.