RBI JE (Civil/Electrical) Answer Key 2015 Expected Cut Off
The Reserve Bank of India finally completed the examination procedure on 5th July 2015 for the candidates who have applied for the Junior Engineer post with a total number of 23 vacancies to be filled with the best candidates among all the individuals who have applied after going through the eligibility as per the notification. The RBI Civil JE-2015 answer key, RBI Electrical JE-2015 answer key, RBI Civil JE-2015 expected cutoff marks and RBI Electrical JE-2015 expected cutoff marks can be known by reading the article and the candidates can download the answer keys and expected cutoff marks. The applicants can download answer key and cutoff marks by just following the procedure provided in this post.
Key Information On RBI Junior Engineer Answer Key 2015
The Reserve Bank of India have released a notification for the fulfiller of 11 civil JE posts and 12 Electrical JE posts by conducting the written examination. Many candidates applied for the post before the last date of application, they have completed their examination and now waiting for the organization to release the RBI JE-2015 Answer key and RBI JE-2015 cutoff marks. They need answer keys as soon as examination completed as they will be anxious to know, how many correct answers they gave among the attempted questions and after getting the total marks, they need cutoff marks to check the minimum marks to get qualified and proceed for further recruitment procedure.
Details Of Notification On RBI JE 2015:
- Organization Name Conducted JE Exam: Reserve Bank of India.
- Exam Conducted For: Junior Engineer Post.
- Exam Name: RBI JE Civil-2015, RBI JE Electrical-2015.
- Number Of Posts: 11 Civil and 12 Electrical.
- Candidates Need: RRB JE 2015 answer keys and RRB JE 2015 cutoff.
- Status: Will be available officially in very short period of time.
How To Get Answer Keys And Cutoff Marks of JE RBI 2015?
- Visit the official site.
- Select RBI JE-2015 recruitment.
- Select the link of answer key/cutoff marks.
- Select the set (A/B/C/D), you got in the exam.
- Download the file and compare your answers to conclude your expected results.
Click me to reach the RBI Portal and know your JE information officially.