RBI Grade B Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cut Off Marks 2016
RBI ( Reserve Bank of India) is going to conduct examination for the candidates for the post of Grade B Officers. There is total 182 recruitment of candidates. Candidates who are looking for a job in Government sector can grab this opportunity and apply before the last date. Online Registration will begin soon and the last date to submit the application form will be updated here. Candidates who are interested can submit the application before the last date. Application forms can be filled online. Candidates have to visit the official website of RBI to submit the Application Form. All the updates will be available soon. Candidates before applying have to read the notification carefully.
RBI Grade B Officers Expected Cut off Marks 2016:
Once the results will be declared RBI will decide Cut off marks. Cut off marks will be decided on the basis of Number of seats available and respective Category of the candidates. Candidates who have appeared can check the Cutoff Marks once it is published on the official website. Reserve Bank of India is the central bank of India. A candidate of India who wants a bank job prefers RBI job. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Cut off marks and Merit list. Cut off marks will be different for different category of the candidates. As compared to last year this year the cutoff marks will/May be higher in according to the difficulty of the examination
- Name of the Organization: Reserve Bank of India.
- Website: www.rbi.in
- Name of the post : Grade B Officers
- No of Posts : 182 Posts
- Category : RBI Grade B Expected Cut off Marks 2016:
- Status : Will be soon released on the website after the completion of an exam.
Steps to Check the RBI Grade B Officers Expected Cut off Marks 2016:
- Login to the official website of RBI.
- Search for the link of RBI Grade B Officers Expected Cut off Marks.
- Click on the link to cut off marks.
- Select the set for which you have appeared.
- Click on download option.
Click me to reach RBI portal and get the required information.