RBI Assistant Prelims Sectional Category Wise Expected Cut Off Marks 2016
The students who are writing the RBI Assistant Prelims 2016 exams are to be informed that RBI Assistant Prelims online cut off 2016 will be available . This year many RBI aspirants soon after writing the online exam will search for the category wise RBI Assistant Prelims cut off 2016. So to help these bank job aspirants we are giving notability information RBI Prelims Online Assistant section wise expected cut off 2016,Method to know the RBI Assistant Prelims expected cut off 2016 and expected the date for the release of release of RBI Assistant Prelims result 2016. It is going to be observed that this year the RBI Assistant Prelims cutoff 2016 will be very high as the competition is very high as we have seen in IBPS Clerk.
Key Information On RBI Category Wise Sectional Cut Off 2016
The officials of RBI recently released the notification for the post of assistant and as soon as the notification was released many students have shown their interest by filling the online application. Now as the exams are about to come many students are searching for Prelims Expected cut off of RBI Assistant 2016 in order to know whether they will qualify the section wise cut off or not. so we would like to inform these aspirants that the cut off marks of RBI Assistant 2016 can be known soon and all updates regarding that will be updated here, so have patience and keep visiting this portal.
What Will Be RBI Assistant Prelims SC ST OBC Gen Cut Off 2016
- The aspirants who wrote the assistant exam online first needed to snap below link after which they will reach website of RBI
- Here RBI aspirants they needed to search the link of cut off of RBI 2016 and click it
- Now in accordance with your category RBI cut off marks 2016 can be viewed with which you can expect the result chances.
Expected Date For Release of Online Result Of RBI Assistant 2016
The online exam result of RBI Assistant Prelims 2016 will be released soon.
- RBI Assistant Sectional (English/Aptitude/Reasoning) and category wise cut-off are as follows
- For General, it could be 15+/10+/14 and overall could be 50+
- For OBC 13+/9+/12+ and over will be55+
- For SC 11+/8+/10+ and over will be 45+
- For ST 10+/7+/10+ and over will be 40+
Click me to see website/portal of RBI Assistant and get the updates officially.