RBI Assistant Online Apply 2016 Recruitment, Notification, Last Date & Eligibility
Candidate here is good news for those who are looking to work with the RBI. Most awaited notification is here those who wants’ to work with RBI, can now apply for the post as the RBI has released the notification for the post of RBI Assistant. This application form for the post is now available on the official website of the RBI. Once you submit the application form online soon the RBI officials will update all the required details about the exam schedule, exam pattern, and admit card so please be active and keep checking the official website.
In this article, you can find all the required details like submitting the application form and also important details which are related to the RBI application dates.
RBI Very Important Dates to be Remembered
- The application form release date is June or July.
- The start date to fill up the application form would be June or July.
- The last date to submit your online application form of to RBI would be August.
- Last day to pay the RBI fee at the given bank branches would be August.
- Edit closure date would be: August.
- Commencement of the online exam would be: October.
- Admit card issuing date would be: September mid week
- Results declaration date would be: November.
For more details do visit our official website of the RBI.
Application Process of the RBI Assistant
- First, visit our official website.
- Then do check for the exact link of the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016.
- Then do click on it and enter your details, as well as pay the few through online.
- Then submit it.
Note: It might also ask you to attach your documents so please take scanning copy of all your education qualified documents and also upload it on the website. For more details regarding the application process do visit the official website.
RBI vacated post around India 2016
The candidate who gets selected will be placed anywhere in the India. Your job post could be anywhere from the below given places.
- New Delhi.
- Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram.
Eligibility Criteria of the RBI Assistant 2016
Candidates applying for the post need to meet the minimum eligibility criteria in case you apply without meeting the eligibility then your form would be rejected then and there so be careful while applying.
The minimum age eligibility should be 18 years and the maximum should be 44 years
RBI Assistant 2016 Exam Syllabus
Looking for the syllabus of the RBI no worries, you can get the previous year papers which will be helpful for you to refer online or else you can even download it for free of cast and refer it in your leisure time. Coming to the present year syllabus you can get the syllabus very soon on the official website, but as of now the exam syllabus particular date is not been declared so you need to wait for some more time.
Selection Process of the RBI Assistant 2016
- The selection process would be based on your first round of your online exam. According to your marks, you will be processed for the further rounds.
- The second round would be the personal interview.
- Last, would be the combination of your performance in first and second round they will take average if your performance and then the RBI will release the result on the official website
Admit Card for the RBI Assistant Exam 2016
Admit card would be issuing soon so once the date is been declared by the officials we will surely update all the information on the website.
Results of the RBI Assistant 2016.
Results of the exam would be declared soon so dates are still in discussion so keep checking our website for all the updates of the results.
Official Website – Click Here