Rajasthan Post MTS 11th Oct Key 2015 MTS GDS Mail Guard Postman Cut Off
The Rajasthan Postal Circle is the organization which is going to conduct an examination for the candidates who have applied for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff and Gramin Dak Sevak, after completing the examination start searching for the answer key which helps them to find out the total number of correct answers among all the questions they have attempted in the examination for which they need the Rajasthan Postal Service Mail Guard Postman Exam Answer Key-2015, Multi Tasking Staff Exam Answer Key-2015, Rajasthan Postal Service Mail Guard Postman Exam Cutoff Marks-2015, Multi Tasking Staff Exam Gen OBC SC ST Cutoff Marks-2015. The answer key and the cutoff marks will be available at the official website and the candidates can just follow the instructions provided in this article and download the file. We also provide the Rajasthan Postal Service Mail Guard Postman Exam Results-2015, Multi Tasking Staff Exam Results-2015 as soon as the results are updated.
Key Information On Rajasthan Post MTS Answer Key 2015
The Rajasthan Postal Circle have released a notification for the recruitment of MTS and GDS and fulfill a total number of 1010 vacancies with the best applicants. Many candidates have applied by the last date of application and are going to appear for the exam which is scheduled on 11th October-2015. Just logon www.rajpostexam.com which is the official site of organization.
Information in Rajasthan Post Exam Involved In This Post:
- Name Of Organization: Rajasthan Portal Circle.
- Official Portal: http://rajpostexam/
- Name Of Post Released: Gramin Dak Sevak and Multi Tasking Staff.
- Number Of Posts Issued: 1010.
- Category: Answer Keys and Cutoff Marks for exam appeared on 11th Oct.
- Status: Will be issued soon.
How To Get The Details?
- Visit the above mentioned link.
- Select the post you have appeared for.
- Click on the answer key/ cutoff link followed by the post.
- Download the file and save it.
Download here the key of Rajasthan MTS 2015.