Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-17 ASI SI Constable Application Form
Punjab Police Recruitment Notification 2017 will be soon released for the 435 posts of SI (Sub Inspector) ASI ( Assistant Sub Inspector) and 6000 Constable. There is good news for those Candidates who are looking for a job in Police Department in Punjab. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form of Punjab Police. Application Forms can be submitted online as well as offline. The board has released various posts of police in Punjab State i.e SI ASI Constable. Candidates who are interested can apply from the official website of Punjab Police Recruitment 2016. Application Process of Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 will be soon released and candidates can apply for the post accordingly.
Punjab Police ASI SI Constable Recruitment Notification 2016:
Punjab Police Board conducts recruitment examination for recruiting eligible candidates in Punjab Police. Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance written examination and will be short listed. Candidates are waiting for the Punjab Police Recruitment Notification 2016. Candidates can check the notification of ASI and SI in the official website. Punjab Police Recruitment Online Application form 2016 will be available in the official website. Application process will begin soon so keep visiting the website of Punjab Police Board for the latest updates.
Key Information On Punjab Police 6435 Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Organization: Punjab Police Board
- Name of the Post: SI (Sub Inspector) ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) and Constable.
- Application Fees for Punjab Police: Candidates have to pay application fees of Rs 100/.
- Salary for Punjab Police: Selected candidates will be paid salary in the range of Rs 10300 to Rs 34800.
- Educational Qualification for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016: Candidates must be graduate from reputed university or institution.
Selection Criteria in Punjab Police 2016:
Candidates in Punjab Police will be selected on the basis of:
- Written Examination
- Aptitude Test
- Medical Test.’
- Documents and certificate verification.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Subscribe to our web portal to get the latest notification of Punjab Police Recruitment when it is declared by the Punjab Police Board
Click me see portal of Punjab Police and get the latest information on recruitment.