Punjab D.El.Ed/ ETT Admissions 2016 SCERT Apply Online, Counselling
The SCERT Punjab has published notification about admission into D.El.Ed, and ETT. For the academic year of the SCERT Punjab 2016 University has successfully been opened various admissions by the officials. Many candidates from Punjab have applied to get their admission. As the application form was easily available, many candidates have applied to get their admission.
This is admission is for those who are especially looking to get your admission done in the diploma courses like Elementary Education D.El.Ed, and Elementary Teacher ETT.
SCERT Punjab D.El.Ed/ ETT Counseling
Education Research and Training is soon going to commence the counseling for all the applicants in the month of August, this includes 2016 waitlisted counseling which involves. 40% seats were allotted for the management quota candidates and the rest were allotted for the merit-based candidates. Merit list candidates will have more chance to get the admission. For more details about it do visit our official website.
Below documents are required for verification.
- All education qualified certificates.
- Government ID proof.
- Testimonials etc.
SCERT Punjab Admission Counseling Results and Merit List 2016
Soon after the counseling is completed the results of the same would be declared within 3 days. The counseling results would be in the form of merit list for those who are looking to get your admission done in the D.El.Ed, ETT diploma courses for the academic year 2016. To get all these details do visit our official website regularly.
To check your results do follow the below given steps:
- Results would be updated on your official website so you need to visit our website of the SCERT Punjab.
- Then check for the link which is related to your group.
- Then do click on it and now check for the results link of the D.El.Ed, and ETT.
- Then do click on it and select your group and now enter your hall ticket number or roll number.
- It might even ask you to enter few personal details for security check.
- Then do click on the submit tab.
- Results would be right on your desktop take a print copy for future reference.
Official Website – Click Here