NIT Karnataka (UG&PG) 1/3/5/7 Sem Results 2016 B.Tech M.Tech MBA MCA M.Sc
Here we have the details of the National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) UG and PG ODD sem NOV/DEC 2016 results updates.
The National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) also known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC), the university located at surathkal. It was established in the year 1960 this is one among the 31 national institutions of India. It has a 295 acres campus area. Every year NITK Surathkal offers various undergraduate-UG and graduate programs-PG courses in Science Engineering and Management. Every year about 5,500 students gets admission in university and NITK conducts the exam in the 2 semesters per year they are ODD and EVEN. Even this year university conducts the ODD sem(1st 3rd 5th and 7th) exam for UG and PG courses in the month of NOV/DEC 2016. After completion of test, candidates wait for the exam results to publish officially in the web page. Here we have some of the updates regarding NITK UG and PG ODD sem exam results 2016.
Key Information On NITK Exam Information 2016
- Name of Institute – The National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK)
- Name of the exam – ODD sem exam 2015(1st 3rd 5th and 7th)
- Exam dates – NOV/DEC 2016
- Courses – Under and post graduation courses
- Status of results – Available soon
- Official web page – www.nitk.ac.in
NITK Results of UG PG ODD sem 2016 –
The NITK conducts the UG (ECE CSE EEE IT Civil Mech) and PG sem exam in the month of NOV/DEC 2016 and results published soon after completion of the exam in the official page of the university. The candidates of NITK visit the official page for regular updates regarding the results. Here we have some steps to download the results from the official page. As per the latest update results available in the month of Feb 2017.
• Log in to the page of The National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) at http://www.nitk.ac.in
• Then find the results link
• In the results page find the link according to UG/PG courses and sem
• Then give the Roll number and other details
• The results available with the details of marks and student details
• Take a print copy or save for future reference
For more details click on – www.nitk.ac.in