NCHM JEE Online Registration, 1st & 2nd Round Counselling 2016
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHM) have announced the dates of counselling for the candidates who have applied online. The candidates who are looking for the procedure of registering online for the counselling, should know that the application process has been completed and the candidates are already going through the counselling process which has begun on May-2016.
Key Information On NCHM Counselling 2016
The NCHM is the management which releases notifications and notifies the candidates to take admission in the best institutes by conducting counselling. The candidates can go through this article to find the procedure of first and second counselling. The candidates after applying, appeared for the JEE exam on the basis of which, the whole counselling depends on. The counselling dates will depend on the rank awarded to the candidate.
Before attending the counselling, the candidates are advised to go through the fee structure, institute for which they are going for and all other valuable information about the institution.
Counselling Procedure of NCHMCT 2016
- The candidates first step is to log on to the official portal of NCHM
- Click on ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Provide your details about all the certificates you have.
- This registration will be valid only for the two rounds of counselling.
- After selecting the colleges, click on lock button.
- At the time of second counselling, the candidates if not satisfied, can just login again and make changes and then lock it again.
- After allotment, the candidate should report at the college for confirming the seat including your certificates.
- The candidates have to pay the fee including the counselling fee of 1000/- at the time of admission.
The candidates have to stay connected with the official site to get the updates about the all other information about the counseling till their allotment and admission process is completed successfully.
Click me to reach official website of NCHM and attend counselling