NBSE Nagaland HSLC Recheck & Supply Result 2016
The Nagaland Board of Secondary Examination is the board which has scheduled the supplementary examination for the candidates who have appeared and not qualified in the regular examination conducted by the board, for Higher School Leaving certificate (HSLC). Now the students after getting the regular results, due to lack of satisfaction with marks secured in particular subject, go for the revaluation and apply for it before the last date. The students who have applied for the revaluation and also the candidates appeared in the supplementary exam will be searching for the process of getting the Nagaland Re Evaluation HSLC results 2016 to check whether they have performed up to the mark at least in order to get qualifying marks.
Key Information On NBSE HSLC Supplementary Result 2016
The Nagaland Board has completed the examination procedure for supplementary candidates and the application procedure for the subject in which the student wants the revaluation also finished. The students now completing the application process and writing the supplementary procedure, waiting eagerly to check their results as this is their last opportunity for getting pass or else they have to study for the same academic year once again which most of the students hate to. So they might be anxious for the results to be released by the board.
About the Nagaland Tenth Supplementary Result 2016 details in this article:
- Exam board: Nagaland Board of Secondary Education.
- The candidates went for: Revaluation and Supplementary.
- Official portal: www.nbsenagaland.com
- The students looking up for: Results for revaluation process and also the supplementary.
- Status about the results: Not announced yet.
Results checking process of Nagaland 10th Supplementary Result 2016
- The students basic step for getting results is visiting the portal mentioned above.
- They have to search for the results link in that official website.
- Click on the link for the results they want to check.
- Provide the roll number and as soon as you submit, the results will be displayed automatically.
Click me to reach NBSE portal and get the your required result.