MPSC Recruitment Tax Assistant 450 Apply Online 2016 Admit Card
Notification about the MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment was recently out. The application form was updated on the website, many candidates have downloaded the form and have applied for the post. Totally there are 450 posts vacated in the Maharashtra PSC for the Tax Assistant post.
The candidates who are interested to apply for this post need to meet the eligibility criteria of the MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment then only your application form would be accepted. In case you don’t meet the eligibility criteria and you still have applied for the post, then your application form would be rejected then and there by the officials.
In this article you can find the details like download the application form, procedure to apply for the post, exam schedule, admit card details, results, eligibility, selection process, and last day to apply for the posts be carefully.
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Education Wise and Age Wise
- Graduation is important to apply for this post, means candidates should have completed minimum degree while applying
- The applicant’s age should be minimum 18 years, and the maximum age should be 33 years.
Key Important Dates of MPSC
- Lat day to apply online for the post would be: July 25th
Selection process for the post of MPSC Tax Assistant 2016
Candidates who are appearing for the MPSC first round exam which is the written exam should qualify and then only you will be processed for the second round which is the Personal interview, based on your performance in both the rounds you will be selected by the officials of MPSC.
For your reference pay scale for the MPSC Tax Assistant
The pay scale for the Tax assistant would be from INR 5200 to INR 20200+ Grade pay of INR 2400 per month.
Process to Submit your Application Form
- To apply for the post you need to visit the official website first.
- Then check for the exact link of the MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016.
- Do click o it and you will get the application form in form on front you.
- Do fill all the required details in the application from.
- Then do submit the form online.
- Before submitting the form you need to even pay the application fee which would be according to your category wise.
- For the Open Category fee is INR 365.
- For the Reserved Category fee is INR 265.
MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card and Syllabus 2016
Looking for the admit card of the present year here is an update the officials of the MPSC has yet not announce the admit card. Once the date is been declared of issuing the admit card we will surely update all the information on our official website.
Coming to the present year syllabus, it is said that the officials are going to release the present year syllabus. Once it is out we will update it on the official website you can download it for free of cost and refer. Till that time if you want to refer syllabus, you can do refer to previous year paper with that you will have the knowledge of paper pattern. To get more details related to this topic do visit the official website.
Results Declaration of MPSC for the Post of Tax Assistant 2016
Results would be soon published on the official website after completion of the selection process of all the rounds once the results are out we will update the official website to get update with all the information do keep visiting the official website regularly.
Official Notification – Click Here