MPPSC State Services Recruitment 2016 Online Application Syllabus Exam Pattern
Here is the latest recruitment news for candidates of MP, that MPPSC declared state service recruitments notification to fill up 225 posts in various departments. The candidates who are interested in state service vacancies can apply for this notification through online mode. The MPPSC declared this notification of 21st March 2016 and application process is closing on 14th of April 2016. For more details like eligibility, application details, age limit, selection process and other updates read this complete page.
Key details of MPPSC State Services Notification 2016:
Organization Name: MPPSC
Name of posts : State service vacancies
Details of Vacancies: 255 posts
Location of Job: Madhya Pradesh
- Collector – 27
- Assistant Commissioner of Cooperatives and Asst Registrar of Cooperatives – 02 Posts
- Superintendent of Police – 50
- Labour Officer – 01
- Assistant Director – 04
- Chief Municipal Officer – 13
- Chief Executive Officer (In District Panchayat) – 02
- Block Development Officer – 02
- Assistant Director (In Woman & Child Welfare) – 08
- Assistant Director (In Public Relations) – 02
- Assistant Director (Industry/ Manager) – 51
- Child Development Project Officer – 27
- Area Coordinator – 01
- Deputy Registrar – 02
- Assistant Jail Superintendent – 18
- Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperation Extension Officer – 18
- Assistant Labour Officer – 04
- Transportation Sub-Inspector – 19
- Chief Municipal Officer – 04
Eligibility Criteria :
All the applicants must have Bachelor Degree in related subject or any other equivalent qualification from state/central recognized university. For completed details of qualification read official notification declared by board.
Between 18 years to 35 years as on application closing date. The upper age relaxation for all the reserved category will be applicable as per Madhya Pradesh Government Norms.
- Application fee for Gen and OBC Rs 500/- only and
- SC/ST /PH candidates need to pay Rs 250/-.
- Application fee must be paid through online mode.
All the eligible candidate visit official page and apply for notification by filling online application forms. For complete details applicants can read the official advertisement declared by board. Application must be send on or before 14th of April 2016.
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam and
As per the official notification pre-exam of State service vacancies scheduled to conduct on 29th of May 2016.
Admit cards of written test will be declared on 7th of May 2016 and admit cards will be available till 27th of May 2016 only in official page of board.
Syllabus Of MPPSC State Services 2016:
Syllabus along with sample model previous papers of written test available in official page to download and candidates visit this page for any other updates.
Important dates For MPPSC State Services 2016:
- Online Applications Available from: 21.03.2016
- Closing date of online application: 14.04.2016
- Admit Cards: 07.05.2016 to 27.05.2016
- Preliminary Examination: 29.05.2016
Download here the notification of MP State services 2016
Click me to get the online application of MPPSC State services