Apply MP Nursing Entrance Exam 2016 GNTST PNST. The Madhya Pradesh Exam board is on its way to Conduct GNTST ( General Nursing Training Selection Test ) and PNST ( Pre-nursing Selection Test) . Madhya Pradesh VYAPAM is trying to educate the students by GNTST & PNST in the State who would like to do this course. The MP Board Conducts this examination every year to give an opportunity to the People who want to do this course. The MP VYAPAM board is expecting to conduct an examination in the month of 19th June 2016 of this year.
Key Information About Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exam 2016
Eligibility Of MP Vyapam GNTST and PNST 2016
Candidates will be eligible only if they meet below criteria:
- Candidates should Pass in subjects of chemistry, Physics, Biology in 12th Class from recognized University to apply for GNTST.
- Aspirants of mp nursing exam 2015 who don’t have an authority of reservation should have aggregate marks of at least 40% in 12th Class while the other students who belong to OBC/ST/SC must have 35% then only the candidates can Apply for GNTST 2015.
- In Case of PNST candidates must pass in the subjects like Chemistry, Physics, English, Biology in 12th Class from the Madhya Pradesh University or from any other state.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for PNST Course should have egg marks of 45% in 12th class for those who belongs to General Category. 5 % marks in case of OBC/SC/ST.
- Candidates who are giving 12th Class this year are also eligible for this nursing Course. But the need to submit the Passing Cert as a proof.
- Age Criteria:Candidates who are applying for GNTST need to have min age of 17 years and max upto27 years.For PNST Minimum age is 17 years and Maximum is 3o years.Age Relaxation is applicable.
- Application Fees: Candidates have to pay Four Hundred Rupees for registration in case of GNTST and PNST. The Applicant who belong to Reserved categories has to pay Two Hundred rupees ( 200 Rs) .Payment can be made by Online by using Net banking Facility or by Master, Credit, Debit cards. Syllabus for GNTST and PNST:
Key Points to be Noted For MP VYAPAM Nursing Exam 2016:
- Physics,Biology,and Maths of 12th Class .Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
- Application Form will be available from April 2016.
- Last date for Submitting the form of mp gntst form 2016 is May of this year.
- The exam will be conducted on June 19,2016.
Click me to fill MP GNTST and PNST result cut off counselling details 2016
- Also search mp vyapam gntst form 2016
- Get mp pnst online application 2016
- Online application of mp vyapam nursing course 2016
Expected Exam Date Of MP Nursing Course Exam 2016
In accordance to official notification mp vyapam nursing exam 2016 will be conducted on 19th June of this year.