MP NHM 1128 Pharmacist/Lab Tech Recruit 2015 Application Syllabus Exam Pattern
National Health Ministry of Madhya Pradesh state have released a official notification for the candidates who have been waiting for the organization to release the posts of Pharmacist/ Lab Technician. Finally the organization have released a total number of 1128 posts and the interested candidates might be waiting for the online application procedure. The one who wanna apply for any of the above mentioned post, based on the eligibility, as per the official notification, have to logon the official website of the organization and can simply apply for the post by clicking of Online Application for MP NHM Pharmacist Recruitment-2015, Online Application for MP NHM Lab Technician Recruitment-2015, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for MP NHM Pharmacist Recruitment-2015 and Syllabus and Exam Pattern for MP NHM Lab Technician Recruitment-2015.
Key Information On MP NHM Bharti 2015
The National Health Ministry of M.P have found the vacant posts in the department and to fulfill it with the best applicants, the organization will recruit through the online application. As per the details and official notification, there are 1128 various posts among which 645 are pharmacist posts and remaining are Lab technicians which are again sub divided. At our page, we update shortly as soon as the official page is updated, all information about the notification, online application dates, last date to apply, exam schedule, syllabus and also the results.
Short Review About The Recruitment Of MP NHM 2015:
- Organization: National Health Ministry.
- State: Madhya Pradesh.
- Official Website: www.nhmmp.gov.in and www.mponline.gov.in
- Post Name: Pharmacist and Lab Technician.
- Number of Vacancies: 1128.
- Category: Application Procedure.
- Starting Date to Apply: 1st Nov-2015.
- Last Date of Application: 15th Nov-2015.
How To Apply For NHM MP Recruitment-2015?
- Visit any of the above mentioned link.
- Select the notification and read the details.
- Confirm the eligibility.
- Click on the Online Application link followed by the post name.
- Fill the application and submit the form.
- A filled up application will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details submitted by you and take a hard copy.
Click me to read the notification and fill the form.