Karnataka CET (Common Entrance Test) Admission Notification 2016 Application
Karnataka CET 2016: (KEA) – Karnataka Examination Authority, is releasing the notification regarding the exam of Karnataka CET (KCET) 2016 in January month. This exam consists of entrance exam test conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for admission in undergraduate engineering courses offer by different college of Karnataka state. Aspirants who are willing to appear for Karnataka CET 2016must fill the application form of Karnataka CET 2016. Eligible candidates can fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria. Candidates can know the procedure of CET exam below.
Key Information On KEA Admission 2016
- Name of Examination: Karnataka CET Entrance Test
- Common Name of Exam: KCET
- Exam Level Type: State Level
- Category: Undergraduates Exam
- Exam Authority: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)
- About (KCET): (KEA) Karnataka Examination Authority is responsible for conducting this Common Entrance Test for admission in Undergraduates Exam of Karnataka colleges.
Eligible Criteria for Karnataka CET 2016:
- Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10th +12th) exam or equivalent mark in Physics, Maths and this subject are compulsory.
- Among these only candidates need to be qualified in exam of Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science as optional subject, Electronic.
- In General category the aspirants must have obtained a min. 45% aggregate mark and candidates of SC, ST, and OBC have a minimum of 40% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must fulfill the Domicile Criteria must as declared by the KEA.
Selection Procedure for Karnataka CET 2016: It will be based on the candidates marks obtained in the Karnataka CET 2016.
Exam Pattern for Karnataka CET 2016: There will be 60 questions & 1 mark for each and will be based on three subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Application Form for Karnataka CET 2016:
- The Karnataka CET 2016 Online Form submission is being expected to start from last week of January, 2016.
- Candidates need to be obtaining application forms and are required to submit their KEA copy of the Bank Challan to their respective schools and colleges in Karnataka State.
- All Candidates should upload all their documents and should fill all the details according to the specified places for the successful submission ofapplication form.
- All Candidates should submit the filled in Application Form to their respective colleges and schools.
- Candidates should collect their Admit Cards from the respective colleges and schools.
(Tentative) Application Fees for Karnataka CET 2016:
- General Category: Rs.650.
- SC Category: Rs.500.
- ST Category: Rs.500.
- OBC Category: Rs.500.
Important Dates for Karnataka CET 2016:
Note: This is a tentative scheduled dates of Karnataka CET 2016.
|Commencement of Karnataka CET 2016 online form submission||Last week of January, 2016|
|Last Date for online form submission||1st week of March, 2016|
|Downloading of Karnataka CET 2016 Hall Ticket||Last week of April, 2016|
|Karnataka CET 2016 Exam Date||2nd week of May, 2016|
|Publication of provisional answer key||3rd week of May, 2016|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June, 2016|
|Download and Printout of Applications||1st week of June, 2016|
|Karnataka CET 2016 Counseling||1st week of June, 2016 onwards|
Result of Karnataka CET 2016: Declaring in 1st week of June, 2016.
Karnataka CET 2016 Counselling Process:
- For Counselling Process candidates must register online after the declaration of the results.
- Two rounds Counselling Process.
- For getting seats in the engineering colleges candidates should submit their documents verified at Help Centers.
- Candidates can fill their choices of courses and colleges after getting verification slip.
Official Website: www.kea.kar.nic.in
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012.
Phone: 080 – 23568201, 23568202, 23462599, 23462758, 23461575
Fax: 080 – 23461576
KCET helpline: 011-40360360
Download here the admission notification of KEA CET 2016.