Jharkhand Police Notification 2016 SI ASI Constable Application
The Jharkhand Police Recruitment Board after finding that the department of Jharkhand Police have many vacancies, and the board have decided to release a notification to fulfill all those vacant positions with physically and mentally capable and best among all the candidates who take part to apply for the post. The candidates once released the notification will find Application for Jharkhand Police Recruitment-2016 for SI ASI Constable post. The applications are not yet released but will be provided officially soon.
Information On Jharkhand SI ASI Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
The Jharkhand Police Department is the best armed force of the state which provides the safety to the citizen of the Jharkhand state, with the best police force. They are now going to release the recruiting notification for the various posts available in the department. The candidate might have completed their graduation from a recognized college/institute or any other equivalent course and the qualification required for the particular post will be provided at the official site. The selection process is on the basis of physical standards, written exam and all other recruitment criteria. They have to pay an application fees, for General and OBC, the fee will be 100/- and no fees for other castes and categories.
Basic Information About Post Jharkhand Police 2016:
- Board: Jharkhand Police Recruitment Board.
- Post Name: ASI, SI and Constable.
- Category: Application Form for Jharkhand SI/ASI/Constable-2016.
- Status: Will be updated shortly.
How To Apply For Any Of The Above Mentioned Posts?
- The Interested candidate have to log on the above mentioned portal.
- Select the post you are eligible for, both physically and technically, which will be provided in the notification.
- Click on Online Application.
- Fill up the form and pay the fee (if Applicable) to complete the application process.
Click me to see portal of Jharkhand Police and get the updates on recruitment officially.