JEST Application Form 2016 Syllabus,Pattern & Exam Date
Joint Entrance Screening Test 2016 is a national level test conducted for admissions in courses of Ph.D & Integrated Ph.D programme in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience. The JEST notification 2015 will be released soon. Candidates will are waiting for this test can apply for it. The candidates can apply for various colleges which conduct the JEST for the Ph.D programme . All the interested candidates are informed to apply for the test on or before the last date of the application form without fail. This is a good opportunity for candidates who are seeking interest towards their careers and aiming high. Various research institutes in India organise the JEST for the candidates. During the last year Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune has conducted the JEST. Physics and theoretical computer science subjects are of main in interest in the JEST 2016.
Key Information On JEST Entrance Exam 2016
Candidates who are interested for the Ph.D programme in physics and theoretical computer sciences can apply for JEST 2016. Candidates should have certain eligibility criteria for applying .
Applicants shall have a Post Graduation degree from a recognised university in particular fields.
Candidates shall have B.Tech/ BE/ B.Sc / M.Sc degree completed in order to apply for JEST 2016.
For Neuroscience/ Theoretical Computer Sciences:
Candidates will to apply for admissions in Neuroscience/ Computer sciences should have completed the M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc in the relevant stream from a recognised college or university.
For more details regarding required educational qualification for application of JEST 2016 refer the notification .
APPLICATION FEE OF JEST 2016:
- The application fee of JEST 2016 for General and OBC candidates is ₹300/-
- SC/ST candidates application fee is ₹ 150/-
- Candidates can pay their respective amount through online by SBI I collect facility or through the debit card/ credit card /SBI net banking.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates willing to appear for the JEST 2016 need to follow the below steps to apply.
- Firstly open the web page of JEST 2016.
- Download and read the JEST notification carefully.
- Search for the link apply online for 2016 JEST.
- After the registration process it provides an email id for the candidate to login.
- Using the email , login and fill in all the details asked.
- After completion of filling the form submit it .
- Upload your scanned picture and sign .
- Make the payment as per your category through online.
- Download the application form.
EXAM PATTERN OF JEST 2016:
- JEST 2016 is a programme for Ph.D in Physics and Theoretical computer science/ Neurosciences. The exam will be conducted on the syllabus of post graduation in these fields.
- The exam will be conducted in English.
- Total 180 minutes will be the time duration for the candidates.
- The exam question paper will contain objective type with multiple choices.
- JEST 2016 total marks will be 100.
- Physics paper will consists of 2 sections, first section has 25 questions each of 1 mark and second section has 25 question of 3 marks each.
SYLLABUS OF JEST ENTRANCE 2016:
Candidates shall follow the notification of JEST 2016 to know the syllabus for the exam.
IMPORTANT DATES OF JEST 2016:
The dates of exam of JEST 2016 and other will be updated soon