JEE Main BE B.Tech Result 2016, Cutoff Marks for IITs,NITs
The answer keys for JEE Main-2016 have been updated for all the codes i.e, code E, code F, code G and code H. These answer keys are provided with the help and contribution of many leading institutes for JEE coaching. Many candidates have appeared for the written examination of JEE-2016 I-Paper on 3rd April-2016. The candidates can compare their answer using the key provided officially. With the help of the answer keys, the candidates can easily get an estimation of the correct answers they have written in the examination. Once the the aspirants check their answers they can check the result of JEE Mains B.Tech result 2016 from April here.
Points On JEE Mains Cutoff Marks 2016 For IITs and NITs
The answer key (Official) will be provided by CBSE for JEE between the dates of april. The candidates can get a minimum satisfaction about their results till April. The different answer keys issued by all the institutes will be available for each code in the PDF format, which can be easily downloaded. When the official key is released the aspirants are advised to come here to know their minimum cutoff marks of JEE Mains required for IIT and NIT admission 2016.
How to get Official JEE answer key for all E F G H codes?
- The official portal will be updated with the answer key shortly to facilitate the candidates tally the answers.
- The Paper-I answer key comprises of the subjects Maths, Chemistry and Physics for the B.Tech applicants.
- Paper-II answer key consists of the key for Aptitude and Maths for B.Plan/ B.Arch candidates.
- Through this article the candidates can simply save the PDF file for the respective code and paper.
- For non-satisfactory response, the candidates can challenge the answer key released by CBSE by applying online and paying an amount of thousand rupees per each question.
- The payment is acceptable through online till April.
- The amount paid is non-refundable.
- The amount can be done through either e-challan or Debit.
Minimum JEE Marks 2016 Required For IITs and NITs Admission
It is to informed the aspirants of JEE that minimum marks of JEE Mains 2016 for IIT and NIT can be known once official key is released.
- You can also know Minimum marks for JEE Advance 2016 in some days
- Also know information of JEE Mains B.Tech marks 2016 for universities admission at official web portal
- Download JEE Mains Cutoff marks 2016 for SC/ST/OBC/General here in some days
Click me to know the expected cutoff of JEE Mains 2016 for IIT and NIT admission after some days