JAM 2016 Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cut Off Marks
Before few months Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) had invited the online application form for Joint Admission Test for Master degree (JAM). Many interested candidates had applied for this test and this test had held in the month of February 2016 and lakh of applicants appeared and now they are waiting for expected cut off eagerly. The expected cut off of Joint Admission Test will be released on the official website. Click on the given website to check expected cut off for JAM test 2016 @ jam.iitm.ac.in
Points on Joint Admission Test 2016-
Exam Name- Joint Admission Test of Master Science (JAM)
Date of Exam- 07th February 2016
Announcement of Results- 23 march 2016
Category- Expected cut off
Status- Not yet declared but released soon on the official portal
The expected cut off will decided by the IIT Madras depending upon the availability of numbers of seats and appeared candidates in examination. After the conducting of examination board will released the expected cut off on official portal after that qualified students candidates will probably be invited in counselling for admission course of.
Way to check Expected Cut Off JAM 2016 Category wise-
- Desirable and awaited candidate will go to the official website of JAM portal.
- Candidate will search here JAM 2016 Expected Cut Off and after that click on that link.
- A new window will be opened on your computer screen and a PDF file downloaded on PC screen, it will be expected cut off.
- Take also a print out of this PDF file for future reference.
Important Dates Of JAM 2016-
- Starting Date of Online Application Form- 02 September 2015
- Last date of Application fee through E-challan- 10 October 2015
- Last date of submission of Online Application form- 14 October 2015
- Jam Examination date- 07 February 2016
- Date of download admit card- From December 31, 2015 onwards till February 7, 2016
- Announcement of JAM 2015 Results- 23 March 2016
Click me to see portal of JAM and get the updates officially.