ISSER Application 2017 Notification, Entrance Dates & Admit Card
Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research is an institute of science education and research. It has released the notifications for the admissions in BS-MS program. The applications for BS-MS will start in the month of June 2017. Applications details are mentioned in our article. Please go through our article to get information about application process, dates, eligibility criteria and more. Organization will soon start the applications for the eligible candidates to seek admissions in BS-MS.
Application details with application dates are available in our article. Eligible candidates can apply to seek admissions in the university. Applications will soon start in the month of June for BS-MS admissions. Applicants have to apply before the applications have been closed. So, be connected with our site to get latest updates. With the help of our site you can get detail information about admissions, applications, eligibility criteria etc. It will conduct the aptitude test for the interested candidates to get admission.
Organization: Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research.
Article: Applications, eligibility criteria.
Syllabus for BS-MS:
Syllabus copy for the exam is not yet updated on the official site, but will be updated soon. By knowing the syllabus candidates can prepare accordingly to write the exam.
Application details BS-MS:
Probably the applications for BS-MS will start in the month of June 2017. The application will soon start in the 1st week of June 2017. Application submission through online mode will end by 1st week of July 2017. So, candidates have to apply before the application dates are closed.
Aptitude test will be commenced in the second week of July 2017.
ISSER Eligible criteria :
- Applicants have to be qualified in plus 2 from any recognized university to seek admissions in BS-MS or appearing for 12th with science stream are eligible.
- KVPY qualified candidates in science stream can also apply.
- Candidates who have secured rank in JEE Advanced 2017 for admission in IITs and also have secured 60% marks are eligible to apply.
Applicants can pay the fee through any mode of transaction. They can pay through credit or debit or net banking of any bank. Fee neither be refundable nor be transferred.
General/OBC : 1500/-
SC/ST : 750/-
Below are the copies which applicants have to bring at the time of filling the application form.
- Scan copy of the color photo.
- Personal, qualification, address details.
- Valid mail id and mobile number.
- Scan copy of mark sheet.
- Debit card or debit card or net banking details.
- First, go to the official website or portal of IISER.
- Click on it.
- A window will be displayed, look for the application tab.
- Apply for the course for which you want to join.
- Go through the instructions.
- Then candidates have to register.
- You will get a registration number.
- Then application form will be disclosed.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the certificates i.e., mark sheet.
- Then upload the scan copy of your photo.
- After uploading photo fee, payment will be done.
- Then submit the form by clicking on the “submit” button.
Admit card and counseling dates:
Date sheet for BS-MS will be updated before the exam being conducted. It will be available for 2 to 3 days of exam. Download the admit card from the site and take a hard copy of it as it holds the details like exam center, timings, date etc. counseling dates will also be updated soon.
Note: Be in touch with our site for regular updates.
Official Website – Click Here