ICF Chennai 487 Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2016
Recently the ICF Chennai has released the notification for the Apprentice Trainee recruitment for the year 2016. Candidates looking to get your job in the government sector can now apply for the post, as the application form is easily available on the official website of the ICF Chennai. In this article, you can get all the required details related to the posts. Like eligibility, qualification according to the post and requirement, selection process results, admit card, syllabus. A total number of posts vacated in the ICF Chennai is 487. Last day to apply for the post would be July 27th, 2016. Also, you can g et the details of an application process and applying a method in this article for even ,more clear details you can visit the official website.
Chennai Railway Apprentice Eligibility
In case you don’t meet all the eligibilities of the recruitment officials you application form would be rejected then and so be careful while applying.
- Eligibility to apply for this post would be class 10th with ITI, candidates can apply for the carpenter, and, welder Posts Integral coach factory.
- Age limit according to the post would be the minimum of 15 to the maximum of 20 years to apply for the fresh welder post.
- Age limit for the Fresher’s Fitter and Machinist posts would be the minimum of 15 to the maximum of 22 years to apply for the fresh welder post.
- Age limit for Medical and PASSA Apprentices posts would be minimum of 15 to maximum of 22 years to apply for the fresh welder post minimum
Qualification for the EX-ITI, Carpenter, Electrician, Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance, Programming, and System admin assist.
EX-ITI Fitter, Machinist and MMV candidates applying for this post should have completed a 10th class, and also have national trade certificate in the vocational training issued by the national council.
Carpenter candidates applying for this post need to at least be a class 8th passed. Should also have a national trade certificate, especially you should also have vocational training by the national training council.
Electrician candidates applying for this post should at least have completed class 10th with one of the main subjects as science, you need to even have a vocational training certificate by the national council.
Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance candidates applying for this post needs to pass 10th class with science, or math’s as the main subject or its equivalent.
Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance candidates applying for this post, need to be 10th pass should also have national trade certificate in the computer trade operator and programming assist. This certificate vocational training certificate needs to be issued by the national training.
Fresher’s MTL (Radiology and Pathology) candidates applying for this post, need to be class 12th pass with the main subject and physics , chemistry, and biology.
Fresher, Fitter, Electrician, and Machinist candidates applying for this post need to be class 10th pass or an exam equivalent to it.
Welder candidates applying for this post need to be 8th class passed.
Carpenter and painter candidates applying for this post need to be 8th class passed.
Pay scale for the freshers would be according to the year wise.
- During the First Year pay scale would be INR 5700 per month.
- During the Second Year, pay scale would be INR 6500 per month.
- During the Third Year pay scale would be INR 7350 per month.
For the Ex-ITI candidates the particular period of training will be undergone in the ITI will be taken into the account consideration, for the purpose of determining the rate of salary payable will be on the same scale.
Selection Process of the ICF
Selection mode would be based on the marks which you secure in the written exam. According to the merit list, there will be interview or viva voce. The written exam would be of objective type, you can find the question paper in all the languages given here Hindi, English, and Tamil. Candidate’s who meets all these terms and conditions would only e called for the written exam
Application fee would be of 100 for everyone. Which will be in the form of postal order, or the demand draft of INR 100. This needs to be drawn in the favor of Assistant Personal Officer and needs to be payable at the ICF at Chennai.
- Last day to apply for the post would be July 27th
- To get the application form you need to visit the official website of the ICF.
- Then check for the exact link of the ICF Apprentice Trainee Recruitment.
- Do click on it and then download the application form.
- Then enter all your details there and you need even attach your photocopies in the space provided.
- You need to send your application form for the Assistants Personal Officer/g Integral Coach Factory Chennai pin code 600038.
- For more details do visit the official website of the official website.
Admit card and the admit card issuing date are soon going to be announced, once the date is been decided we will surely update all the information on our official website, we advise you to keep checking the official website.
Chennai Railway Apprentice Syllabus
Syllabus you can visit the official website and check previous year syllabus is on the website you can refer it, but as of now present year syllabus is still not released the officials said that they are going to release the results soon. So once the results are declared we will update on the official website. To get all the details do visit the official website.
Soon the notification is going to release about the results, candidates who are waiting for the results can check all the required details from the official website of the ICF. As of now the exact date of the results with cut off is not declared so for you to get updated with all the updates we request you to keep following with the official website.
Download here the Application Form PDF
Click e to get the notification of Chennai Railway Apprentice