IBPS RRB V Officers Scale I II III Gen OBC SC ST Prelims Expected Cut off Marks 2016
Aspirants who had appeared in IBPS RRB V Officer scale exam they are waiting for their results, answer key and Expected cut off. Actually, IBPS is known as Institute of Banking and Personnel Section which conducts the online examination to recruit candidates for banking sectors. Every year this board conducts the examination at various exam centers across India. After conduct of this examination, the IBPS Board will release cut off on the official website of IBPS@ www.ibps.in
Prelims Expected cut off for IBPS RRB V Officers Scale I II III 2016
Here we are showing you to expected cut off for IBPS RRB officer scale-
Category Expected Cut Off
General 50+ marks
OBC 45+ marks
SC 40+ marks
ST 35+ marks
IBPS RRB V Officers Scale I II III Prelims Answer Key & Result 2016-
After appearing in the online test applicants will search their answer key and result on the internet on different sites. So they don’t worry because here we will provide to you that a direct link check their result and also download the answer key. The answer key of every examination is the best tools helping to candidates to match their answers from question papers. Applicants can find out their positions in the exam.
- Appeared applicants visit the official website of Institute of Banking and Personal Section (IBPS) www.ibps.in
- Here applicants will search regarding about “IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1, 2 & 3 Answer key 2016”
- After search click on that link, a PDF file download on your computer screen. It will be answer key and can match their answers from question papers.
- For result at homepage will search “IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1, 2 & 3 results 2016”
- After click on that a new window will be opened on PC screen after that fill the required details and then click on submit button.
- Then your result will be shown on your computer screen.
Expected Date For Release Of IBPS RRB 5 Result 2016
Result of IBPS Gramin Bank officers 2016 will be released soon
Click here to visit official website of IBPS