IBPS RRB IV Officers Scale I II III Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cut off Marks 2015
Aspirants who had appeared in IBPS RRB IV Officer scale exam they are waiting for their results, answer key and Expected cut off. Actually IBPS is known as Institute of Banking and Personal Section which conducts the online examination to recruit candidates for banking sectors. Every year this board conducts examination at various exam centres across India. After conduct of this examination the IBPS Board will released expected cut off on the official website of IBPS@ www.ibps.in
Expected cut off for IBPS RRB IV Officers Scale I II III 2015
Here we are showing you to expected cut off for IBPS RRB officer scale-
Category Expected Cut Off
General 130+ marks
OBC 126+ marks
SC 120+ marks
ST 115+ marks
IBPS RRB IV Officers Scale I II III Answer Key & Result 2015-
After appearing in the online test applicants will search their answer key and result on internet on different sites. So they don’t worry because here we will provide to you that a direct link to check their result and also download answer key. The answer key of every examination is a best tools helping to candidates to match their answers from question papers. Applicants can find out their positions in exam.
- Appeared applicants visit the official website of Institute of Banking and Personal Section (IBPS) www.ibps.in
- Here applicants will search regarding about “IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1, 2 & 3 Answer key 2015”
- After search click on that link, a PDF file download on your computer screen. It will be answer key and can match their answers from question papers.
- For result at homepage will search “IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1, 2 & 3 result 2015”
- After click on that a new window will be opened on PC screen after that fill the required details and then click on submit button.
- Then your result will be shown on your computer screen.
Expected Date For Release Of IBPS RRB 4 Result 2015
Result of IBPS Gramin Bank officers 2015 will be released soon
Click here to visit official website of IBPS