IBPS PO Prelims 16th Oct Review Analysis 2016 Expected Gen OBC SC ST Cut Off
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection-[IBPS} which will be conducting the Assessment for the recruitment of Probationary officer[P.O] for the Present year of 2016 .The Aspirants have applied for the Vacant post via Online mode in the official website/ portal. In large number, the Aspirants have applied and they have appeared for the Assessment at the various centres. Now the Aspirants are eagerly waiting for the Cut off and Answer Key list of P.O and the expected Cut off and Answer Key will be released in the official website/ portal so that the Aspirants can have a Compare their marks using the Answer keys. The reservation Holds an important role because seats are based on the category only the Aspirants will be provided according to qualifying marks.
Details of the Previous year Cut off marks and Answer Key marks for the IBPS P.O Prelims exam:-
According to Previous Cut-off & Difficulty Level Exam the min marks
1- For General Category the aspirant must get minimum marks of 40 -42 marks.
2- For OBC category the Aspirants must get minimum marks of 36-38 marks.
3- For SC and ST category the Aspirants must get minimum marks of 30-32 marks.
Pattern of PO exam for Prelims was as
- DI 10 marks, Number series and simplification – 5-5 marks,Quadratic Equation – 5 & 10 Miscellaneous questions
- Syllogism, Inequality – 5-5,Sitting linear, circular – 5-5, coding, puzzle – 5-5 and 5 Miscellaneous
- Paragraph – 10, cloze – 5, error, fill ups – 5-5, jumble- 5
Expected Cut off and Answer Key marks for the IBPS PO Prelims 2016:-
- Step 1- The Aspirants who have applied and written the Assessment must Open the Official portal of IBPS
- Step 2- Then Find the link which states-IBPS PO expected Cut off and Answer Key category wise.
- Step 3- Now click on the Link ,So that you can check marks using the Answer key and the expected Cut off .
For more details and also for updates the Visitors have to be in touch regularly with the official website/ portal of IBPS Prelims-2016.
Download here the cutoff and a result of IBPS Prelims soon.