Haryana Constable Bharti (Recruitment) Online Application 2016
Haryana Police Recruitment board has recently published huge vacancy of Constables, eligible candidates for the posts of constables can apply online from their official website. Candidate should have passed 12th from any recognize board can participate in Haryana Constable Police Recruitment. Other details like educational qualification and how to apply are given below.
Information On Total No. of Vacancy in Haryana Police Constable 2016
Eligibility Criteria For Haryana Constable 2016 –
Candidate applying for Haryana Constable age should be between 18-25 years as on given. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST as per government rule. Candidate should have 12th pass or it’s equivalent from any recognized board. Candidate are selected based on the written exam in written exam of Constable, physical efficiency test and personal interview. The candidates of Haryana who would like to join the Police department are advised to follow the below method through which they can easily fill the online form of Constable.
Application Fee For Haryana Constable 2016
candidates of Haryana are required to pay fee given- No fee for SC/ST candidate.
How to Apply Online For Constable Post Of Haryana 2016
Before applying online the candidates have to scan their respective recent colour passport size Photograph with light background and self signature in jpg. Format.
- For filling the online application candidate must be following these steps..
- Go to the official website of Haryana Police from last line link
- Now here check the career option and click in the link police constable recruitment 2016.
- Fill the all details related to you which is asked in the application form
- Upload your recent size colour personal photograph and signature in jpg format.
- Now after filling the application form click on submit and generate print challan.
- Print your application form for your future use.
Click me to reach the official portal of Haryana Police and get your required information officially.