Guj TET 2017 Gujarat Teacher Application Form, Syllabus
GSEB ( Gujarat Secondary Education Board) has recently published a notification about GTET 2017. Here we will give you all details about GTET 2017 like exam date, Admit card, syllabus in the web portal. Candidates can visit the official website for the details. Every year GSEB conducts this examination. Many candidates from all over Gujarat state appear for his examination. Candidates who will be selected will appoint as a teacher in various Government Schools of Gujarat. We are expected that majority of candidates will apply for this examination as compared to last year.
Key Information On Gujarat TET 1 Notification 2017
Gujarat TET 2017 notification released. We have uploaded the Application Form of Guj TET 2017 and exam syllabus in the website.
- Online Registration will begin from June/July 2017
- The last date to submit the application form is the last week of July 2017.
- Guj TET Exam 2017 will be scheduled – Update Soon.
Gujarat TET 1 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017
The question paper will be based on Language 1 and 2, math, environment and Child Development. Multiple choice questions are asked.there will be total 30 questions carrying 1 mark. The negative marking system is not applicable.
All the compulsory subjects( language 1 and 2,) will be carrying 30 marks and subjects which are optional such as maths, science and social science will carry 60 marks.
- Aspirants can get Gujarat TET Previous Papers from the official website. It will help in getting the structure of the question.
Educational Qualification For Guj TET 1 2017
Candidate must have complete 12th class with 50% marks and should complete two years course of B.Ed.
GTET Admit card will be issued before few days from the date of exam. Candidates can prepare from the previous question paper and model question papers. candidates have to minimum score 60% marks in the exam to get selected for the posts.
Selection Process will be based on the written test.
Procedure of Filling Application of GTET 2017
- Log on to the website of GTET Board.
- Search for the Gujarat Teacher Online Application Form.
- Fill in the form with all the details with all the mandatory information of individuals.
- Attach the scanned copy of required documents and upload recent photo & signature.
- Click on the Submit Option.
- GTET Password will be Generated on the screen.
- Pay the registration fees.
- Save and take a print out of receipt for future references.
Overview of Guj Teacher Recruitment 2017
|Conducting Body||Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Vacancy for||Gujarat Primary and Secondary Teacher|
|GTET Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Assortment Procedure||Written Test|
|Age Limit||18-40 years|
Click me to fill online application of Gujarat TET 2017
- You can download Gujarat TET admit card 2017 from above link.
- After the exam is over Gujarat TET result 2017 can be viewed here.