GCET 2016 Online Application Admit Card Syllabus Exam Pattern
The Goa Board of Technical Education conducts a Common Entrance Test which helps all the institutes of state to allot the vacant seats in the departments of Engineering, Medical and Architecture, based on the interest of the applicant. As it is the CET which is conducted every year, the candidates who have completed their matriculation or planning for any one of the above mentioned departments, are searching for the Goa CET Application Form-2016. Once application criteria is done, the candidates start searching for the Goa CET Syllabus-2016, Goa CET Exam Pattern-2016 and finally Goa CET Admit Card-2016 which will be provided at its official page of DTE Goa.
Key Information On GCET BE/MBBS/B.Arch/BAMS/BDS exam 2015
The DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) Goa, is the board of education which every year releases the admission notifications for the development of technical education in the state of Goa. The candidates apart from Goa state also apply for the admissions and for the application criteria of 2016, the interested candidates are waiting for DTE Goa to release Goa CET-2016 Application Form, Goa CET-2016 Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Goa CET-2016 Admit Card. We are providing all information regarding the CET exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, application process, admit card download, results, counselling all parts, seat allotment.
Goa CET 2016 Short Review:
- Board: Directorate of Technical Education, Goa.
- Exam Name: Common Entrance Test.
- Official Website of Goa DTE:
- Category: Syllabus, Exam pattern, Application dates, Application Procedure, Admit Card Downloading Procedure for Goa CET-2016.
- Status: Will be available in the month of march-2016 most probably.
Goa CET Application Process:
- The interested candidate need to logon to www.dtegoa.edu.in.
- Click on Application Form for DTE Goa CET-2015.
- Download and take a print of the form.
- Fill it up and send the filled form along with 3 recently taken photographs and also application fees details.
- Send it to:- Directorate of technical Education, Bardez, Alto – Porvorim, Goa – 403521.
- Wait for the board to release the admit card.
Click me to get the exam information of GCET